These low-carb no bake chocolate strawberry bars are easy to make, perfect for summer dessert, vegan and gluten-free.
Are you craving something sweet this summer, but don’t want to eat anything very heavy full of creamy and sugar? Well, these low-carb no bake chocolate strawberry bars are sure to hit the spot!
The base is made with dark chocolate, natural peanut butter, coconut oil and natural sweetener. These three ingredients are melted together in the microwave, creating a creamy and delicious base.
The peanuts are added to give these low-carb no bake chocolate strawberry bars a crunchy texture. And on top of that we have juicy strawberries, making them a perfect summer treat.
Don’t you agree that melted Chocolate with strawberries and peanuts have to be one of the best ways to enjoy summer? I mean you really can’t go wrong with fresh juicy strawberries, natural peanut butter and dark chocolate, right? Especially, when you choose a very good quality chocolate bar to make your dessert!
I mean, they are no bake, so easy to make, healthy, vegan, gluten-free and low-carb. Aren’t those bars perfect? And on top of that, you can always tweak things by substituting strawberries for blueberries, blackberries, peaches, mangoes or anything else that’s in season. Or instead of peanuts you can use cashews and pecans.
Why I’m sure you’re going to make these Low-Carb No Bake Chocolate Strawberry Bars all summer? Because they are…
- so decadently delicious and healthy at the same time.
- vegan, gluten-free and low-carb.
- easy to make.
- no bake summer time snack.
These low-carb no bake chocolate strawberry bars are seriously easy to make and come together quickly! Most importantly, they are healthy and you won’t feel guilty after eating it. Enjoy!
Low-carb No Bake Chocolate Strawberry Bars
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate bar — chopped (I used 75% chocolate from Lindt)
- 1 tbsp natural sweetener Swerve — you can use honey if you don’t want to make it low-carb
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (solid form. You’re going to melt it with the chocolate.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups unsalted roasted peanuts
- 6 small strawberries — sliced
- In a microwave-safe bowl add peanut butter, chocolate, sweetener and coconut oil.
- Heat it at 50% power for 1 minute
- Remove from the microwave and stir.
- Return it to the microwave and repeat, stopping to stir every 15-seconds until the mixture is totally melted.
- Add vanilla extract and peanuts. Stir until the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour into an 9x9 removable bottom pan.
- Top with the strawberry slices. Try to place each strawberry slice ½ inch apart from each other.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens. It is about 4 hours.
- Slice into square pieces and store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition InformationAmount per serving (1/16) — Calories: 297, Fat: 24.8g, Saturated Fat: 7.3g, Cholesterol: 2mg, Sodium: 73mg, Carbohydrates: 13.2g, Fiber: 4.4g, Sugar: 4g
If you make this recipe, please don't forget to snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I really want to see!
And if you like this Low-carb No Bake Chocolate Strawberry Bars recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.