This is the best healthier mini carrot bundt cake recipe ever. It’s very easy to make, perfectly spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg and delicious!
Easter is right around the corner and I bet you’re already baking for the special holiday, am I right? If you are planning to make a carrot cake, but you don’t want to feel guilt after eating it, you’ll LOVE this Mini Carrot Bundt Cake Recipe. It’s made with all-purpose gluten-free flour (you can use normal flour too), oats, apple sauce, Greek yogurt, carrots and a few spices. Hum… So Good!
This mini carrot bundt cake is absolutely perfect — tender and very flavorful with all the nutmeg and cinnamon in there. The Greek yogurt and the applesauce bring moister to this cake, which it’s great to avoid a dry type of cake. Nobody likes dry cake!
It is sincerely the best healthier mini carrot bundt cake I’ve ever tasted and even my husband who isn’t a huge fan of cakes (he just likes chocolate cake) liked it. He tried one and I was surprised that he actually ate the whole thing. I thought he was going to take only a bite.
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
And honestly, don’t you think these mini carrot bundt cakes so cute?! I love it. I love mini things like these Mini Tortilla Pizzas Recipe. I just got it from Amazon few days ago. I’m so excited to create more recipes with it. Although these mini carrot cakes look adorable using this pan, you can still make this recipe in a muffin tin. It’ll be delicious anyway. Hope you make them for Easter and enjoy it 😀
If you’re in a baking mood, you should also try my Paleo Chocolate Pumpkin Cake, Almond Cake with Berries Recipe, Low-Carb Flourless Chocolate Cake, and Low-Carb Raspberry Chocolate Cake! They’re so easy to make and absolutely delicious.
Mini Carrot Bunt Cake Recipe
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup natural sweetener xylitol or any other sweetener of your preference
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- powdered sugar optional for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a Mini Bundt pan*.
- In a large bowl add the dry ingredients: flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Whisk together to combine. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients: eggs, vanilla, coconut oil, yogurt, applesauce and sugar.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl and whisk until combined. Fold in grated carrots and chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into the prepared Bundt pan and bake for 30 minutes. The mini cakes will be done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the mini cakes from the oven and set on a wire rack. Allow to cool completely. It's about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar to serve if you prefer.
- Avoid over mixing the batter, or you'll end up with a dense cake.
- Nuts and or carrot shavings make for great garnishes.
- You can also add some nuts or carrot shavings to the bottom of the bundt cake mold so they turn out on top after baking.
- To store: Store leftover carrot bundt cakes in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- To freeze: Freeze the mini cakes after wrapping in plastic for up to 3 months.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
If you like this Mini Carrot Bundt Cake Recipe recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.
Leave a Comment