An easy Pumpkin Double Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe that quick to make, soft, chewy and loaded with cocoa powder, chocolate chips, pumpkin puree and warm spices!! It’s a must make cookie recipe for fall!
Are you enjoying the fall weather? I love Fall and I have to say that I am a little bit sad that I’m not in North America enjoying this season. Here in Brazil is the beginning of spring, but not because I’m not in Canada I can’t bake some delicious fall recipes, do you agree?
Fall is one of my favorite seasons!!! If you’re anything like me and obsessed with pumpkins, this Pumpkin Double Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is for you. I’m sure you’ll love these Pumpkin Double Chocolate Chip Cookies because they are all we expect from a cookie. They are soft, chewy and double chocolaty with delicious flavours of pumpkin!
These cookies are also loaded with chocolate chip cookie and cocoa powder, but they aren’t very sweet. I just added 1/2 cup of brown sugar and the chocolate chips are semi-sweet. On top of that, these cookies will stay good for 4-6 days covered at room temperature. So, now let’s jump to the recipe and make them today to enjoythem with a Pumpkin Latte;-)
Pumpkin Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup coconut oil — melted
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 Tablespoons pumpkin puree — not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the coconut oil and brown sugar until combined well.
- Add vanilla and pumpkin and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, cinnamon and allspice.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well to combine.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of the batter onto the tray 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes. These cookies may look a little undercooked, but they will continue to cook until they cool. Enjoy!
Nutrition InformationAmount per serving (1/22) — Calories: 117, Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Sodium: 48mg, Potassium: 15mg, Carbohydrates: 14g, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 7g, Protein: 1g
If you make this recipe, please don't forget to snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I really want to see!
And if you like this Pumpkin Double Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.
More Pumpkin Cookies!