Easy 2-ingredient Ghost Chocolate Cups are the perfect, fun Halloween treat that is done in less than 15 minutes. Your kids can even help you to make them!
Halloween is right around the corner and I bet you’re starting to decorate your home for this fun celebration. This year we are not going to decorate the house or go to a Halloween party like we are used to do every year. We are in Brazil until December and unfortunately, Brazilians don’t celebrate Halloween. I know, that’s sad, right? Halloween is such a fun day. But here, they celebrate the Day of Dead or All Soul’s dead on November second. It’s when Brazilians commemorate the ‘faithfully departed’. But just because I’m here doesn’t mean I won’t make some Halloween treats. I love making them and this year I’m making these 2-Ingredient Ghost Chocolate Cups.
If you are like me who enjoy making homemade treats for your kids, this recipe will save your life. These 2-ingredient ghost chocolate cups will become the new favorite for Halloween. No, I am not kidding!!
Why? First, they are very delicious. Who doesn’t like chocolate, right? And second, this Halloween dessert only calls for 2 ingredients. What??! Only two ingredients? Really? YEP! You will need only dark chocolate and white chocolate. Isn’t that great? These treats are very easy and quick to make. The best part your kids can help you make them. I am sure they will love making and eating these ghost cups.
How can they help you to make these 2-Ingredient Ghost Chocolate Cups? They can draw the white ghosts in the cups for you. Kids love drawing things. And don’t worry! It’s so easy to draw the ghosts that your kids will be able to do it. It doesn’t require any technique or fancy material to make them. You need only a plastic bag. Easy, right? So, let’s go to the recipe and enjoy!
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
If you want some more Halloween recipes, try this Gluten-free Halloween Brownies and Gluten-free Halloween Monster Cookies and if you think those are cute, you need to check out these Christmas Chocolate Banana Treats! Holiday treats are always my favourite and of course, I try to balance them out with some healthy greens for dinner like my Pomegranate Glazed Brussels Sprouts so I can enjoy these chocolate cups happily afterwards.
2-Ingredient Ghost Chocolate Cups
- 3 cups dark chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chopped
- In a heat-proof medium bowl, melt the dark chocolate in a microwave. Every 20 seconds, stir the chocolate and put it in the microwave again. Continue repeating until the dark chocolate is melted.
- Spoon two tablespoons into a resealable plastic bag and set aside.
- In another heat-proof small bowl, melt the white chocolate in the microwave and stir every 20 seconds until it is melted.
- Spoon all the melted white chocolate into a resealable plastic bag and set aside.
- Then, pour the dark chocolate into silicone muffin pan (you can use a muffin pan that is not silicone, but it's easier to remove from silicone cups).
- Snip the corner of the plastic bag that has the white chocolate.
- While the dark chocolate is still warm, make the ghosts by piping circles of white chocolate.
- Using a pointy object such as a skewer or a toothpick draw one end of each circle out to create a tail.
- Snip the corner of the other plastic bag that has the dark chocolate and draw the eyes and mouths.
- Now, chill in the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
- Adapted from The Simple Sweet Life.
- Make sure your bowl has no water or moisture in it when melting the chocolate as it can cause your chocolate to seize. Once it's seized, you'll have to start over.
- Make colourful ghosts by adding gel food colouring or using candy melts.
- Feel free to add colourful sprinkles to this!
- To store: Keep the chocolate cups refrigerated for up to a week.
- To freeze: Place the chocolate cups in a freezer-safe bag and freeze for up to 3 months.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
Want another delicious treat? Try my Cranberry Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies.
And if you like this 2-Ingredient Ghost Chocolate Cups recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.
Leave a Comment