Easy 2-ingredient Ghost Chocolate Cups are the perfect, fun Halloween treat that is done in less than 15 minutes. Your kids can even help you to make them!
Halloween is right around the corner and I bet you’re starting to decorate your home for this fun celebration. This year we are not going to decorate the house or go to a Halloween party like we are used to do every year. We are in Brazil until December and unfortunately, Brazilians don’t celebrate Halloween. I know, that’s sad, right? Halloween is such a fun day. But here, they celebrate the Day of Dead or All Soul’s dead on November second. It’s when Brazilians commemorate the ‘faithfully departed’. But just because I’m here doesn’t mean I won’t make some Halloween treats. I love making them and this year I’m making these 2-Ingredient Ghost Chocolate Cups.
If you are like me who enjoy making homemade treats for your kids, this recipe will save your life. These 2-ingredient ghost chocolate cups will become the new favorite for Halloween. No, I am not kidding!!
Why? First, they are very delicious. Who doesn’t like chocolate, right? And second, this Halloween dessert only calls for 2 ingredients. What??! Only two ingredients? Really? YEP! You will need only dark chocolate and white chocolate. Isn’t that great? These treats are very easy and quick to make. The best part your kids can help you make them. I am sure they will love making and eating these ghost cups.
How can they help you to make these 2-Ingredient Ghost Chocolate Cups? They can draw the white ghosts in the cups for you. Kids love drawing things. And don’t worry! It’s so easy to draw the ghosts that your kids will be able to do it. It doesn’t require any technique or fancy material to make them. You need only a plastic bag. Easy, right? So, let’s go to the recipe and enjoy!
2-Ingredient Ghost Chocolate Cups
- 3 cups dark chocolate - chopped
- 1/2 cup white chocolate - chopped
- In a heat-proof medium bowl, melt the dark chocolate in a microwave. Every 20 seconds, stir the chocolate and put it in the microwave again. Continue repeating until the dark chocolate is melted.
- Spoon two tablespoons into a resealable plastic bag and set aside.
- In another heat-proof small bowl, melt the white chocolate in the microwave and stir every 20 seconds until it is melted.
- Spoon all the melted white chocolate into a resealable plastic bag and set aside.
- Then, pour the dark chocolate into silicone muffin pan (you can use a muffin pan that is not silicone, but it's easier to remove from silicone cups).
- Snip the corner of the plastic bag that has the white chocolate.
- While the dark chocolate is still warm, make the ghosts by piping circles of white chocolate.
- Using a pointy object such as a skewer or a toothpick draw one end of each circle out to create a tail.
- Snip the corner of the other plastic bag that has the dark chocolate and draw the eyes and mouths.
- Now, chill in the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
If you make this recipe, follow @primaverakitchen on Instagram, snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I'd love to see what you're making!
And if you like this 2-Ingredient Ghost Chocolate Cups recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.