Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
- Combine all ingredients; blend on high until perfectly smooth and frothy.
- Using a frozen banana leads to a creamier smoothie. If you do not have any bananas frozen, add a couple extra ice cubes.
- You can swap the almond milk for any other milks.
- To store: You can store the smoothie for an extra day in the fridge but you'll have to give it a mix as the smoothie may separate in the fridge.
- To freeze: Freeze the smoothie in an airtight container with some space on top as the smoothie will expand.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.