Subscribe to receive new recipes!
Taste more! Sign up and you'll be getting to your inbox brand new content weekly such as recipes, cooking tips, videos and my FREE E-COOKBOOK.
This easy and elegant Garlic Panko Salmon recipe has a delicious and flavourful crunchy Panko crust with a moist and tender salmon center.
I just came from my yoga class and my body is in soar… hahahha! It has been almost three weeks I’m not practicing it because I just wasn’t in a mood. Since I came from Brazil I wasn’t very excited to exercise, although I know it is really important and I shouldn’t have done that. Now, that I am back to my yoga class I am feeling the consequences of not being exercise daily. But that’s fine. This is not a big deal. Now that I am back soon this soar will disappear and I will enjoy more my classes.
I love my yoga instructor… she is very sweet, kind and wise woman. During the class she is always saying things that make me feel calmer, peaceful and happier too. It is great when you have the privilege of reserve one hour of your day to take care of your body, mind and soul. I really recommend yoga to everyone because the benefits are endless.
Now, let’s talk about this delicious Garlic Panko Salmon recipe because you deserve to know how crispy, crunchy and tasty it was. Salmon is such a flavorful fish that even if we can eat raw, it tastes amazing. But it can taste even better when you cook with few special ingredients like garlic, mustard and panko to get the crunchy aspect. The panko topping is really good. This salmon recipe is very simple with basic ingredients, but results in 5 star quality salmon. This is a great, quick, easy and healthy recipe that I will surely make again.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and try to make it in your kitchen. If you recreate this recipe, please take a picture and tag @primaverakitchen and #primaverakitchen on Instagram! I would love to see your version. Thanks a lot.
- For the Salmon
- 518g salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper
- 1 ½ tsbp Dijon
- ½ tsbp honey
- For the Garlic Panko
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced, depending on how garlicky you like it
- ¾ cup gluten-free panko crumbs
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 440 F degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix very well Dijon, honey and garlic using a small whisk.
- Place salmon fillets, skin side down, in a greasy baking dish, and spoon mustard mixture over each piece of fish.
- Bake for about 13-15minutes until salmon has cooked through.
- While salmon is cooking, in another bowl, toss together panko breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, heat olive over medium heat.
- Sauté until lightly toasted.
- Set aside.
- When it is time to serve you just need to transfer the salmon filets to a serving dish and top with garlic panko crumbs.
- Serve warm with lemon wedges if desired.
So, I hope you enjoy this Galic Panko Salmon recipe and try to make some in your own kitchen today. If you like this recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.
Looking for more salmon recipes? What about this flavourful Maple-Mustard Salmon Recipes?