Baked Chicken Wings Recipe is what you need to enjoy a low-carb crispy chicken wings recipe. It’s not fried and has only 4 ingredients. Also, it’s whole30, paleo and gluten-free.
I’m so excited to share with you this chicken wings recipe today because it’s one of my favorite recipes to make when I want to eat something super flavorful, but easy to make. My family loves them and it’s always hit. I hope your family will love these Baked chicken wings as much as mine.
Reasons to love this baked chicken wings recipe:
- Although this recipe isn’t fried, you’ll be amazing how crispy these baked chicken wings are. Absolutely amazing.
- It’s super easy to prep and you just need 4 ingredients to make it (chicken wings, salt & pepper, paprika and olive oil). Simple and easy.
- They are so delicious that you will please everyone in your family, even the picky, young ones 😉
- It makes clean up a breeze because all is baked on a baking sheet lined with foil and parchment paper. Sometimes, I don’t even need to clean the baking sheet because it’s super clean already.
- This recipe is not spicy, but if you are looking for Spicy chicken wings, just season them with cayenne pepper because you bake them.
- It’s also healthier than other recipes out there because it’s low-carb, paleo, whole30 and gluten-free.
How long to bake chicken wings?
In general, chicken wings can take about 45 to 50 minutes to bake at 425F. I think 50 minutes is the best time because the skin will be very crispy and golden brown.
Can I use frozen chicken wings to make this recipe?
Yes absolutely, but make sure to thaw them completely over night because baking them. Also, don’t forget to pat the wings dry with a paper towel because it’ll help the oil and seasonings coat the chicken wings really well.
How to bake chicken wings?
- Baked chicken wings are so simple to make and you just need to preheat oven to 425 F degrees, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and parchment paper (I like to use both to avoid fat dripping into the baking sheet), season the chicken wings with all the seasonings you prefer and bake them.
- I also like to use olive oil just to help the seasonings to stick on the skin of the chicken.
- One last tip, flip them halfway through cooking time to allow them to be even crispier. All the step by step is on the recipe box below.
What to serve baked chicken wings?
If I make it for dinner, I like to serve with roasted veggies, salads and even some rice aside. But you serve it as an appetizer during game day; they go really well with blue cheese dip, garlic mayo sauce, ranch dipping sauce, ketchup and celery and carrot sticks.
Baked Chicken Wings Recipe
Preheat oven to 425 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and on top of it with parchment paper. Set aside.
In a large bowl, add all chicken wings, olive oil and all the spices (except the green onions). Mix everything very well to combine.
Place the wings in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake for about 30 minutes, remove from the oven, flip them and bake for more 15 to 20 minutes or until they're golden crisp. Time will depend on the power of your oven.
Before serving, sprinkle with more salt and pepper if necessary and garnish with chopped green onions.
Nutrition InformationAmount per serving (1/5) — Calories: 440, Fat: 33g, Saturated Fat: 9g, Trans Fat: 9g, Monounsaturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 139mg, Sodium: 132mg, Potassium: 293mg, Protein: 34g
If you make this recipe, please don't forget to snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I really want to see!