Let’s make this Easy Homemade Sugar-free Nutella Spread today and enjoy this surprisingly delicious low-carb and gluten-free recipe.
I decided to bring you this Easy Homemade Sugar-free Nutella Spread today because I know many of you made a New Year’s resolution to lose weight like the rest of us. However, it’s so hard to stay on track, especially when you have to give up eating foods that we really love such as the delicious Nutella.
This Easy Homemade Sugar-free Nutella Spread is the perfect treat for you. It contains high quality fats and it has much more good-ingredients for you and less sugar than the store bought Nutella. It’s super creamy and smooth with the addition of some coconut oil and also you’ll have the real taste of hazelnuts, macadamia and chocolate combo! YUMMY!! And all you need to do is to roast the nuts and process everything in a food processor. You need only one appliance to make this delicious treat. Easy as pie!
This spread is also gluten-free, low-carb and dairy-free. So, you don’t need to store it in the refrigerator. It can stay at room temperature for one week. But I don’t really think it will last that long ;-).
You’ll enjoy this Easy Homemade Sugar-free Nutella Spread with gluten-free pancake, strawberries and even mixed with plain natural yogurt. You also can eat it with bananas, smoothies, breads, cakes and even in your oatmeal in the morning. All delicious options for you to enjoy!
Easy Homemade Sugar-Free Nutella Spread
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F/204 °C. In a large baking sheet, spread the hazelnuts and macadamia nuts. Bake for about 8-10 minutes, until they are lightly browned. Remove the nuts from the oven and allow to cool for about 15 minutes.
- Once the nuts are cooled, rub them together in your hands to loosen and remove their skins.
- In a food processor or high powdered blender, add the nuts and process until you get a nice creamy texture.
- Add remaining ingredients and process again until smooth and all the ingredients are combined.
- Pour into a jar and enjoy
If you make this recipe, please don't forget to snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I really want to see!
And if you like this Easy Homemade Sugar-Free Nutella Spread recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.