Let’s make this Easy Homemade Sugar-free Nutella Spread today and enjoy this surprisingly delicious low-carb and gluten-free recipe.
I decided to bring you this Easy Homemade Sugar-free Nutella Spread today because I know many of you made a New Year’s resolution to lose weight like the rest of us. However, it’s so hard to stay on track, especially when you have to give up eating foods that we really love such as the delicious Nutella.
This Easy Homemade Sugar-free Nutella Spread is the perfect treat for you. It contains high quality fats and it has much more good-ingredients for you and less sugar than the store bought Nutella. It’s super creamy and smooth with the addition of some coconut oil and also you’ll have the real taste of hazelnuts, macadamia and chocolate combo! YUMMY!! And all you need to do is to roast the nuts and process everything in a food processor. You need only one appliance to make this delicious treat. Easy as pie!
This spread is also gluten-free, low-carb and dairy-free. So, you don’t need to store it in the refrigerator. It can stay at room temperature for one week. But I don’t really think it will last that long ;-).
You’ll enjoy this Easy Homemade Sugar-free Nutella Spread with gluten-free pancake, strawberries and even mixed with plain natural yogurt. You can also make these Sugar-free Nutella Thumbprint Cookies. You also can eat it with bananas, smoothies, breads, cakes, spread overtop these Gluten-free Peppermint Brownies, and even in your oatmeal in the morning. All delicious options for you to enjoy!
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
If you want another healthy and delicious recipe? You need to try my Healthy Meatloaf Recipe and Low-carb Lettuce Wrap Sandwich.They make for the perfect lunch and dinner if you’re looking for a lighten up comfort dish.
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F/204 °C. In a large baking sheet, spread the hazelnuts and macadamia nuts. Bake for about 8-10 minutes, until they are lightly browned. Remove the nuts from the oven and allow to cool for about 15 minutes.
- Once the nuts are cooled, rub them together in your hands to loosen and remove their skins.
- Add remaining ingredients and process again until smooth and all the ingredients are combined.
- Pour into a jar and enjoy
- You can buy roasted hazelnuts and macadamia nuts to save time on toasting them.
- It'll take time for the nuts to break down in the food processor, if the motor is getting too hot, give it a break.
- Scrape down the food processor between the breaks.
- To store: The sugar-free Nutella spread can be stored at room temperature for a week.
- To freeze: Freeze for up to a month in an airtight container.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
And if you like this Easy Homemade Sugar-Free Nutella Spread recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Try these 16 Sweet Potato Side Dishes For the Holidays. You can also subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.