Easy One-Pan Cauliflower Curry Recipe is ready in 20 minutes. It’s made with cauliflower, green peas, diced tomatoes, curry, and coconut milk. This recipe is also gluten-free, vegan. If you don’t add green peas, it’s low-carb too.
It’s the first time I’m alone with my baby boy while my husband is traveling for work. Last week I was with my in-laws in Montreal, which was awesome. They helped me a lot and I couldn’t be more grateful for. But this week, I am on my own back in Toronto. I have to be honest. It’s hasn’t been very easy.
My husband is a huge helper at home. From the moment he gets home until the time that our son Thomas goes to bed, Pierre is with him (playing, giving dinner, bath time). Normally, he stays with Thomas when he gets home from work while I prepare dinner. So, you guys can imagine how much I’ve been missing my husband.
I know it won’t be his last work trip, but maybe one day he will travel for fewer days (he always travels for two weeks). That would be great for Tomtom and me. But at least Thomas is a very calm boy. So, that definitely helps a bit. I thought I wouldn’t be able to cook without the help of my husband, but I was actually able to make this delicious One-Pan Cauliflower Curry Recipe while Tomtom was quietly playing with his toys for about 30 minutes. Isn’t that great?
This recipe is so easy to make and it only requires 20 minutes to be ready and on your table. It’s made with simple ingredients that you may already have in your kitchen such as diced tomatoes, green peas, cauliflower, onions, coconut milk, and spices like curry and coriander. This One-Pan Cauliflower Curry Recipe is gluten-free, vegan, and super flavorful. If you don’t add the green peas, it becomes low-carb too. On top of that, you only need one pan to cook this meal, making clean up a breeze. So, this recipe is or isn’t perfect for busy people? I hope you enjoy it 😉
Easy One-pan Cauliflower Curry Recipe
- 1 medium cauliflower head — cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil — or if you prefer you can use olive oil
- 2 cups white onions — chopped
- 3 cloves garlic — minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cups diced tomato with the juice from the can
- 2 cups green peas — frozen or fresh
- 1 ¾ cups coconut milk from the can — not carton coconut milk
- In a large pot, add 2 cups of water and place a steamer in the bottom.
- Bring the water to a boil. Add the cauliflower florets in the steamer basket, cover the pot, and steam for about 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let the cauliflower cool down for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Return the pot to the stove and add oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté until onions are tender (3-5 minutes)
- Add cumin, coriander, curry powder, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine everything well.
- Add tomatoes, green peas and stir in the coconut milk. Bring to a simmer and add the cauliflower back to the pot.
- Cook everything together for 3-5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition InformationAmount per serving (1/6) — Calories: 266, Fat: 19.1g, Saturated Fat: 14.7g, Sodium: 435mg, Carbohydrates: 21.5g, Fiber: 6.9g, Sugar: 8.3g, Protein: 7.3g
If you make this recipe, please don't forget to snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I really want to see!
And if you like this Easy One-pan Cauliflower Curry recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.