These canned tuna recipes feature delicious dinner meals, quick and easy lunch recipes and even some snacks. Make the most of this versatile, healthy and yummy pantry sample with my recipe roundup.
Life is so crazy right now. There is so much to do between working from home, taking care of the kids, taking care of ourselves (very important!), homeschooling, virtual meetings, try to help others and so on. Besides all of these listed, we have limited supplies from grocery store items to cook dinner for our families.
So that’s why I think canned tuna recipes are great and super handy since I believe you probably already have some tuna in your pantry. Tuna fish can be used for lots of different healthy recipes. For example, if you’ve got a can of tuna, you can make tuna patties and serve with a coleslaw salad. Or you can make a delicious and fresh tuna salad for lunch. Or you can create a delicious tuna sandwich.
Did you see how many delicious healthy tuna recipes you can make? So, go beyond the basic tuna recipes and be creative. These tuna recipes feature delicious dinner meals, quick and easy lunch recipes and even some snacks. I hope this recipe roundup helps you out with some delicious and healthy recipes during these unpredictable times we’re living now.
Great canned tuna brands
Canned tuna taste might differ a bit depending on different brands. The reason why is because canned tuna brands have separate mechanisms of storing the fish. Some brands store tuna with water, some with salt, some with olive oil, some even use different kind of sauce and some doesn’t use anything. Here is a small list of some good quality canned tuna to buy:
- Wild Planet Albacore Wild Tuna: There is no added water, oil and fillers, so you don’t need to drain. It’s gluten free, non-GMO and it’s caught in Pacific Ocean or off coastal New Zealand. It’s paleo and keto-friendly too.
- Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water: This one is a canned solid white albacore tuna in water. It’s also wild and from the Pacific ocean.
- Kirkland Albacore Solid White Tuna in Water: It’s also a premium albacore tuna and it smells like fresh caught tuna when you open the can. It has reasonable price too.
Healthy Canned Tuna Recipes:
Healthy Mediterranean Tuna Salad from The Mediterranean Dish.
- Rainbow poke Bowl with Canned Tuna from The View From Great Island.
Spanish-Style Deviled Eggs from The Spruce Eats.
- Mexican Chopped Tuna Salad from Kim’s Cravings.
- Spaghetti Squash Tuna Noodle Casserole Boats from Eating Bird Food.
- Tuna Curry Bowl with Cauliflower Rice from Eating Bird Food.
Honey Mustard Apple Tuna Salad from Ambitious Kitchen.
Pesto Tuna Caprese Cucumber Bites from Ambitious Kitchen.
Asian Tuna Melt Nachos from Healthy Nobbles.