This Kiwi Chia Pudding is made with coconut milk, kiwi fruit, and maple syrup. It is a great option for a healthy breakfast or a snack in the afternoon.
Since I made my Strawberry Coconut Chia Pudding for the first time, I am always trying out different flavor combinations using different fruits. After making so many chia puddings, I have to say the one combination I really love and would like to share with you is my Kiwi Chia Pudding. As you know, I grew up in Brazil and I always ate kiwi while living there.
Kiwis are full of many nutrients such as vitamin C (it has more vitamin C than any other fruit!), potassium, vitamin E, vitamin K, and more. I absolutely love it especially in chia pudding, using coconut milk as the base. Kiwi and coconut milk are really a great combo. If you don’t try it, you are going to miss out on something really delicious!
Another awesome thing about this recipe is you can make it the night before and the next day, you will have breakfast ready when you wake up. It’s a healthy, delicious, flavorful, refreshing, and only requires 6 ingredients. This recipe is full of fiber from the chia and fruits, which is great to help your digestion, reduces cholesterol, and loaded with healthy Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. So, what are you waiting for? Please, make this recipe and let me know how it turns out. Enjoy!
Kiwi Chia Pudding
- In a medium bowl, combine the chia seeds and almond milk together. Stir very well to avoid any chunks.
- Add the maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix everything very well.
- Using a plastic wrap, cover the bowl and refrigerate for about 4-5 hours.
- When the chia pudding is ready to be served, puree the kiwi in a food processor.
- Mix the pureed kiwi and chia pudding together.
- In small glasses (or dessert dishes), pour the chia pudding and top the pudding with coconut flakes and berries.
If you make this recipe, follow @primaverakitchen on Instagram, snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I'd love to see what you're making!
If you like Kiwi Chia Pudding recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.
More Chia Recipes!