This Strawberry Coconut Chia Pudding is the easiest, healthy recipe ever. It is made with chia, coconut milk, and strawberry! Gluten- and dairy-free!
Chia pudding is definitely one of the easiest and healthy dessert recipes ever. This recipe is also very versatile because if you change the fruit, you will have a whole new flavor. Chia with strawberry and coconut is my favorite combination, but chia pudding with some tropical fruits such as pineapple and mango is great also.
I think this recipe is not only perfect after lunch as a dessert, but it is also perfect for a light and flavorful breakfast. You can make it overnight and in the morning you have a nutritious, delicious breakfast waiting for you. If you don’t want to add any fruit in this recipe, you can make a simple and easy vanilla chia pudding too. So, I guess there isn’t any excuse for you not to make this flavorful strawberry coconut chia pudding.
For more quick and healthy dessert recipes, you can visit my Healthy Desserts Pinterest Board!
Strawberry Coconut Chia Pudding
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp agave nectar — or honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- In a medium bowl, combine the chia seeds and coconut milk together. Stir very well to avoid any chunks.
- Add the agave and vanilla extract. Mix everything very well.
- Using a plastic wrap, cover the bowl and refrigerate for about 4-5 hours.
- When the chia pudding is ready to be served, puree the strawberries in a food processor.
- Mix the pureed strawberry and chia pudding together.
- In small glasses (or dessert dishes), pour the chia pudding and top with coconut flakes and strawberries.
Nutrition InformationAmount per serving (1/2) — Calories: 174, Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g, Sodium: 35mg, Potassium: 120mg, Carbohydrates: 17g, Fiber: 8g, Sugar: 8g, Protein: 5g, Vitamin A: 5%, Vitamin C: 17%, Calcium: 34%, Iron: 10%
If you make this recipe, please don't forget to snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I really want to see!
I hope you enjoy this Strawberry Coconut Chia Pudding recipe and try to make some in your own kitchen today. If you like this recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.
More dessert recipe for you
This vegan and gluten-free Raspberry Chia Pudding is loaded with antioxidants, fiber and omega-3.
This Kiwi and Pineapple Parfait is artificial sugar-free!