I love this Quick Easy Fruit Salad because you can make it in 10 mins. Enjoy it with Greek yogurt and garnish it with sliced almonds.
This quick easy fruit salad is perfect for summer because it is very light, fresh, and delicious. I love pairing it up with my Low-carb Blender Banana Bread! A few days ago I made a big fruit salad bowl because I love to have something healthy in my fridge when I crave something sweet. If your freshly squeezed orange juice is sweet you will be very satisfied by this fruit salad.
Fruit salad always makes me think of Brazil, when I was younger my mom used to make it for my sister and me and used to be delicious because the fruits in Brazil are so juicy. Then later on, my sister and I used to make it after arriving from school. I guess it is a perfect desert for kids. It is healthy, full of nutrients and vitamins. Of course there is sugar inside from the fruits, but it is a natural and unrefined sugars.
It makes a great big bowl, big enough for 8 people or only for you. It can last for about 4 days in the fridge. It is also perfect to bring to a fun picnic with your family and friends or a perfect summer dinner party. I love my fruit salad with a little bit of yogurt. I think it is just a little touch that improves it dramatically, but you can omit it if you prefer a dairy-free dessert. Just before you serve it add some almond slices for a little crunch. Hope you enjoy this recipe and give it a try 😉 And if you need a recipe to go serve with this fruit salad? Try my Baked Potato with Lemon Shrimp!
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
- 1 apple diced
- 1 mango peeled and diced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries cut in half
- 1 cup green grapes cut in half
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbp sliced almond
- 1 tbsp maple syrup optional
- Combine all the fruits in a large bowl and add the orange juice.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, add 2 tbsp of Greek yogurt in a glass first. Then add the fruit salad and garnish with sliced almond.
- Always wash the fruit before using if you are leaving the skin on (such as apples).
- Make sure to cut the fruit as evenly as possible so you get a bite of everything.
- If you do not have maple syrup, you can add honey or skip it.
- To store: Try to consume this fruit salad as soon as possible as the diced apples will start oxidizing. Keep it in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
If you like Quick Easy Fruit Salad recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.