These super rich and Sugar-free Fudgy Walnut Brownies are the most delicious browniesyou’ll ever taste! They’re also low-carb, dairy-free, gluten-free and super chewy.
Brownies are one of my favourite desserts because they’re full of chocolate, delicious and easy to make. This Sugar-free Fudgy Walnut Brownies recipe is rich, very moist, ridiculously decadent, super chocolatey and chewy. Oh I can’t forget to mention that it’s healthier than the regular recipes. Wow this is the best part; I mean I can enjoy this delicious brownie without feeling guilt about it.
I can say for sure that these fudgy brownies are the most indulgent sugar-free chocolate treat you’ll ever make. Plus, they’re low-carb, grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and kid approved. My 3 years old boy loved them so much that he’ll gladly eat a plate of Roasted Parmesan Green Beans for a piece of this brownie! Want some more brownie recipes? Try my Flourless Chocolate Chip Brownies, Gluten-free Halloween Brownies, and Gluten-free Peppermint Brownies! They’re one of my favourite brownie recipes and are perfect for bake sales and parties.
The main ingredients you need to make these Sugar-free Fudgy Walnut Brownies:
Almond Flour: It’s great flour for low-carb/keto/sugar-free baking treats. But, there are a lot of different brands and which one can create different results. I like to use Bob’s Red Mill flour (not a sponsor post), because it’s a very finely ground blanched almond flour.
Sugar-free Chocolate Chips: In my option, the best sugar-free chocolate chips in the market right now is Lily’s Chocolate chips. I love this one because it’s a premium dark chocolate, dairy-free and stevia-sweetened. I highly recommend it and the taste is amazing.
Sweetener: There are lots of sweeteners out there, but for me the three best natural ones are – Xylitol (my favourite choice because there isn’t aftertaste and perfect for keto friendly baked goods like my Keto Chocolate Bars Recipe), Lakanto (also almost no aftertaste and it contains no calories and no carbs) and last but not least is Swerve (it has some cooling sensation after eating a treat made with this sweetener).
Do brownies freeze well?
Yes, they do. Place your leftover brownies in an airtight container or silicone bag. Thenfreeze up to 3 months. When ready to eat, thaw at room temperature or microwave it for 15 seconds.
For how long should I bake brownie?
It’s about 20 minutes at 350F. Please, do not over-bake it because it may become dry and crumbly. It’ll be done when the center is just about to set, since it’ll be completely set as it cools down completely.
Sugar-free Fudgy Walnut Brownies
- 2/3 + 1/3 cups sugar-free chocolate chips - I love Lily`s Chocolate Chip because it’s a premium dark chocolate, dairy-free and stevia-sweetened.
- 5 tablespoon grass fed butter or coconut oil - melted
- 1/2 cup natural sweetener - I used this one because it doesn’t have aftertaste
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 ½ tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup raw walnut - chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, add 2/3 cup of chocolate chips and melted butter. Bring the saucepan to a low-heat and stir gently the chocolate chips until it’s totally melted and smooth. Then, remove from heat, let it cool down and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add sugar, eggs and vanilla and whisk together until smooth.
- In the same bowl, add all the dry ingredients (almond flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt) and mix well to combine.
- Now, pour the melted chocolate into the same bowl and stir to combine.
- Fold in 1/3 cup chocolate chips and walnut.
- Pour batter into your prepared pan and smooth the surface.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until edges are set and the center is just a little underdone. When you remove from the oven, the remaining heat should set the center. Don’t over bake it because it may be dry and crumbly.
- Place the baking pan on a wire rack and let it cools down for 10 minutes. Then, cut into squares. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, follow @primaverakitchen on Instagram, snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I'd love to see what you're making!