This easy Cajun Grilled Chicken with Black Bean Mango Salad recipe is made with homemade Cajun seasoning and a little olive oil. It is super easy to make, flavourful and great for your BBQ party.
I don’t know about you, but for me Cajun Seasoning is like a lifesaver during summer time. I am saying that because once you season your meat, chicken or fish with that you don’t need to worry about adding more ingredients to make your grill recipe flavorful. For this recipe I didn’t even buy a bottle of Cajun seasoning because I made mine last week. I love to make my own Cajun seasoning because I can control the levels of heat and also salt. I have this great tutorial that teaches you how to make it. I really recommend you marinate your chicken in the fridge for at least 15-30 minutes, but it tastes even better if you leave it in the fridge over night. Then just fire up the grill and you will have a delicious dinner!
Cajun grilled chicken breasts are great with any type of salad but I especially love it with black bean mango salad because of the sweetness of the mango combines really well and reduce the hot spices on the Cajun seasoning. This chicken recipe also goes really well with sandwiches, rice, pasta and it can be also served hot or cold. This salad is also very easy to make, but yet very flavorful especially this time of the year when the mangos as sweet and juicy. And it tastes even better as a leftover.
Cajun Grilled Chicken with Black Bean Mango Salad
For the Black Bean Salad:
- Click here for the complete Black Bean Salad.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Brush oil over all sides of the chicken.
- Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.
- Then set aside to marinate for at least 15-30 mins.
- Place the chicken on the grill over medium heat for about 5 mins. Don’t forget to check occasionally.
- Cook 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
- Check the middle of the breasts with a meat thermometer (it has to register 190 degree).
- Remove from the heat and serve it with Black Bean Mango Salad.
If you make this recipe, follow @primaverakitchen on Instagram, snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I'd love to see what you're making!
If you like this Cajun Grilled Chicken with Black Bean Mango Salad recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.
More recipes for you!