Fresh rosemary, lemon juice, and garlic are three simple, yet flavorful ingredients that create this beautiful and delicious Rosemary Lemon Roasted Chicken Breasts. It is gluten-free, paleo-friendly, and low-carb too!
We are having beautiful spring/summer days in Canada and it makes me want to be outside until after sunset. That is how much I am excited!!! These days we are walking/running/biking outside by the lakeshore and enjoying this awesome weather.
I love the bright and sunny days. When I was living in Brazil, I never appreciated the bright days as much as I appreciate now, just because in my beautiful tropical country is summer all year long. I guess I took it for granted; underestimated the value of the sunny days and became used to it. But now that I live in a country where 6 months of the year is really cold, I learned to appreciate the hot and sunny days so much. Is there something more beautiful than a clear blue sky??
Since the days are so awesome, we don’t want to spend lots of time in the kitchen, right? So, I always try to cook something delicious, but very quick and easy! That’s why I love making recipes with chicken because they all cook so fast and are delicious like this Chimichurri Chicken Green Beans Skillet, Roasted Lemon Chicken Leg recipe or my favourite this Mediterranean Chicken Skillet. Not to mention chicken salads such as Grilled Chicken Avocado Salad or this Pesto Chicken Chopped Salad. So good!
And speaking about fast and flavorful recipes, how about you try to make this yummy Rosemary Lemon Roasted Chicken Breasts?? My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
Ingredients you’ll need to make this Rosemary Lemon Roasted Chicken Breasts recipe:
This chicken is baked with olive oil, garlic, paprika, lemon, rosemary and salt and pepper, which makes an unforgettable combination of flavors. And because of this combination of flavors, I suggest marinating the chicken overnight so it absorbs these flavors perfectly.
You can serve this Rosemary Lemon Roasted Chicken Breasts recipe with:
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Crispy Roasted Green Beans
- Creamy Avocado Cauliflower Salad
- Cauliflower Potato Salad
Watch below How to Make this Rosemary Lemon Roasted Chicken Breasts.
Rosemary Lemon Roasted Chicken Breasts
- In a bowl, season chicken breasts with olive oil, dried oregano, smoked paprika, lemon juice, garlic, slices of lemon, salt, pepper, and rosemary. Toss everything very well.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate for at least 30 minutes. (Ideally, marinate the chicken for 2-3 hours if you can. Or you can marinate overnight without adding the lemon juice and the slices of lemon. Then 3 hours before cooking the chicken add the juice and the slices of lemon.)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Place the chicken pieces in a baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes.
- Flip pieces and bake a remaining 10-15 minutes or until the chicken gets to the internal temperature of 165F.
- Garnish with sprigs fresh rosemary and slices of lemon.
Nutrition InformationAmount per serving (1/4) — Calories: 115, Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 35mg, Potassium: 150mg, Carbohydrates: 2g, Protein: 13g
If you make this recipe, please don't forget to snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I really want to see!
If you like this Rosemary Lemon Roasted Chicken Breasts recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.