These Low-carb Lemon Blueberry Blender Muffins are easy, healthy, and gluten-free and they are only 136 calories each!
These gluten-free and low-carb lemon blueberry blender muffins are ultra moist since they are made with almond flour and contain as many blueberries as you would like squeeze into the batter. They are also very easy to make because all you need to do is to add all the ingredients (yes, I said ALL) in a blender and press blend! Wow… Is there another low-carb lemon blueberry blender Muffins easy like that? Well… I doubt!
Believe me, there is absolutely nothing fancy about them and I think that’s why I love this recipe. The batter is very simple — almond flour, Greek yogurt, eggs, sweetener, and lemon. It comes together in few minutes since you will add all the ingredients in a blender and hit go. Awesome! Then pour the batter into the muffin pan and 25-30 minutes later you’ve got a delicious muffins ready to be eaten.
The almond flour and the Greek yogurt make these muffins SO moist. I guess you can see by the pictures, right? Oh, my goodness… They are the description of perfection! And I’m not even exaggerated!
Now I have to be honest and say they are not very sweet. I just added ¼ cup of sweetener in there. I just don’t like lemon blueberry muffins sweet. I prefer like this since we can taste more the lemon in there. However, if your blueberries are sweet, your muffins are going to be perfect.
So, let’s sum things up. These muffins are …
- Butter free
- Made entirely in a blender
- Easy to make
- Ready in 25 minutes
- Taste delicious
So many reasons to love these low-carb lemon blueberry blender muffins! Let’s pull out our blenders and make the best low-carb/gluten-free muffins you can possible make! Enjoy!
Other Healthy Muffin Recipes to Try:
Low-carb Lemon Blueberry Blender Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Set aside.
- Add the Greek yogurt, eggs, lemon juice, lemon zest, Swerve, and vanilla extract in a blender. Blend for about 30 seconds or until all is combined.
- Add the almonds flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Blend on high, stopping to scrape down and stir the ingredients once or twice if it’s necessary or until the batter is smooth.
- Fold in blueberries. Divide the batter among the prepared muffin cups. This is very important: fill each muffin cups three-quarters of the way. Sprinkle with additional blueberry as desired.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the tops of the muffins are set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Place the pan on a wire rack and let the muffins cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Nutrition InformationAmount per serving (1/12) — Calories: 130, Fat: 10.1g, Saturated Fat: 1.3g, Cholesterol: 43mg, Sodium: 126mg, Carbohydrates: 7.3g, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 3.5g, Protein: 1.9g
If you make this recipe, please don't forget to snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I really want to see!
So, I hope you enjoy this Low-Carb Lemon Blueberry Blender Muffins recipe and try to make some in your own kitchen today. If you like this recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.