These Low-carb Lemon Blueberry Blender Muffins are easy, healthy, and gluten-free with only 130 calories each!
These gluten-free and low-carb lemon blueberry blender muffins are ultra moist since they are made with almond flour and contain as many blueberries as you want to squeeze into the batter. They are also very easy to make because all you need to do is add all the ingredients except the blueberries to a blender and press blend! Wow… Is there another low-carb lemon blueberry blender Muffins recipe as easy as this? Well… I doubt it!!
Believe me, there is absolutely nothing fancy about these muffins, and I think that’s why I love this recipe. The batter is very simple — almond flour, Greek yogurt, eggs, sweetener, and lemon. And, of course, blueberries. It comes together in a few minutes since you add the ingredients to a blender and hit go. Awesome! Then, pour the batter into the muffin pan and 25-30 minutes later you have delicious muffins, ready to be eaten.
The almond flour and Greek yogurt make these muffins SO moist. I guess you can see that from the pictures, right? Oh, my goodness… They are the description of perfection! And, I’m not even exaggerating! I’ve made a looooot of muffins like these Gluten-free Carrot Muffins and Almond Flour Cranberry Muffins so I’m not kidding when I say these muffins are the moistest ones I’ve made to date.
Now, I have to be honest and say they are not very sweet. I only added a ¼ cup of sweetener because I just don’t like sweet lemon blueberry muffins. I prefer this since I can taste more of the lemon. However, if your blueberries are sweet, your muffins are going to be perfect.
So, let’s sum things up. These muffins are…
- Made entirely in a blender
- Ready in 25 minutes
- Taste delicious
There are so many reasons to love these low-carb lemon blueberry blender muffins! Pull out your blender, and make the best low-carb/gluten-free muffins you can possibly make! Enjoy!!
Other healthy muffin recipes to try:
See below for how to make Low-carb Lemon Blueberry Blender Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Set aside.
- Add the Greek yogurt, eggs, lemon juice, lemon zest, Swerve, and vanilla extract to a blender. Blend for about 30 seconds or until combined.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Blend on high, stopping to scrape down and stir the ingredients once or twice if necessary. Blend until the batter is smooth.
- Fold in the blueberries. Divide the batter among the prepared muffin cups. This is very important: Fill each muffin cup ¾ full. Sprinkle with additional blueberries as desired.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the tops of the muffins are set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Place the pan on a wire rack, and let the muffins cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
- This recipe was adapted from Eat Yourself Skinny food blog.
- If you use frozen blueberries, do not thaw as it'll turn your batter blue.
- Make sure not to overfill the muffin tins as it will overflow as you bake.
- Always double-check that your baking soda and baking powder are not expired as it'll affect the density of your muffins.
- To store: Store the muffins in the fridge for up to a week or on the counter for 3 days. Make sure they're in an airtight container.
- To freeze: You can freeze the muffins for up to 3 months.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
If you like this Low-carb Lemon Blueberry Blender Muffins recipe, please share it with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter, and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipe updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.