Zucchini is a great vegetable to cook with because it’s extremely versatile. You can make a variety of dishes that are easy and quick to make, delicious and healthy for you. You can eat it raw or cooked. Or you can also bake or even grill this summer squash and it will taste amazing.
This veggie is a great way to add more nutrients to your diet such as minerals and vitamins. Zucchini is full of fibres, potassium (great to help moderate your blood pressure levels), B-complex vitamins, foliate, zinc and magnesium and has no cholesterol or unhealthy fats. As you can see, zucchini is definitely a veggie that you should eat and enjoy during the whole year.
So check out this delicious 10 Low-Carb Zucchini Dinner Recipes roundup that will give you some awesome zucchini recipe ideas to make this week. Hope you enjoy!
- 4-Ingredient Chicken Zucchini Rolls: This recipe is great for those busy nights because it’s really in less then 30 minutes and only requires 4 ingredients. Yum!
- Spinach and Zucchini Lasagna: Delicious vegetarian dinner for the whole family.
- 5-Ingredient Chicken Zucchini Boats: Easy and quick zucchini boats that are stuffed with chicken, homemade tomato pasta sauce, and mozzarella/cheddar cheese.
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
- Low-carb Chicken Zucchini Enchilada: Enchilada without carbs? Great. This recipe’s made with “zucchini tortillas” and it’s loaded with enchilada sauce, chicken, and cheese. It’s also gluten-free and very flavorful!
- Low-Carb Zucchini Lasagna Skillet: Perfect for all one-pan meal lovers!
- Zucchini Lasagna Roll recipe: Fun to make and it’s stuffed with ricotta and parmesan and topped with marinara sauce and cheese.
- Slow Cooker Zucchini Lasagna: Lasagna without noddles is great, but it’s even better when it’s made in the slow cooker.
- Zucchini Red Bell Pepper Frittata: Super flavourful frittata that combines eggs with zucchini, red bell pepper, and onion, making a healthy lunch option.
- Garlic Shrimp with Zucchini Noodles: This is a great recipe loaded with nutrients that make a healthy and delicious gluten-free weeknight meal.
- Turkey Bolognese Zucchini Pasta: It’s a healthy, low-carb, and paleo meal that is very easy and quick to prepare and very satisfied.
If you like this 10 Low-Carb Zucchini Dinner Recipes roundup, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.