These Valentine’s Day Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies are easy and quick to make, dairy, gluten and grain free and loaded with sunflower butter and heart candies!
Definitely homemade cookies are a great way to surprise your valentine and a sweet way to say, “I love you.” So why not to make for him or her a batch of these gluten and dairy free cookies?
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, please visit my disclosure page here.
I love gluten free cookies because they are easier to make and also healthier. I use 70% cacao chocolate chips just because they doesn’t have milk and the amount of sugar is less too. I also sprinkled these cute heart candies on the top of the cookies, which gave a nice crunchy texture to this recipe and more flavor. To be honest I didn’t think the heart candy was going to work well on this recipe but it did, especially because after baking them, they became even tastier.
This Valentine’s Day Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is very easy and quick to make. But, it is very important that you allow the cookies to cool completely before you transfer them to a wire rack or a covered container, because they are very delicate when they are hot. You may break them if you don’t wait at least 8 minutes to cool down. They may look undercooked after 10 minutes baking, but when they cool down you will see how soft and perfect they are. However, if you prefer crispier cookies, I suggest you to leave the cookies in the oven for 3 more minutes.
Is there anything as too many cookies? On top of these Valentine cookies, I’ll also be baking my Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies, Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Cranberry Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients together, except the white chocolate chips.
- When all the ingredients are combined, add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of the batter onto the tray with silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Sprinkle heart candy on the top of the cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Let them cool completely to remove from the baking sheet, otherwise the cookies may break apart. Makes 22 cookies.
- Use a cookie scoop to get perfectly even cookies. If you do not have one, you can use a large spoon or even weigh the dough balls.
- If you do not have heart candies, you can use pink and red M&M's.
- Make sure to let the cookies cool before transferring them as they are delicate when hot.
- To store: Store the chocolate chip cookies for up to 5 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
- To freeze: After baking, flash freeze the cookies before transferring them to a freezer-safe bag for up to 3 months.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
Want to browse all of my healthy recipe posts? Follow my Primavera Kitchen Board on Pinterest!!! I have great Pinterest Boards full of awesome Healthy Desserts recipes and Skinny Cookies Pinterest Board! I hope you enjoy all the delicious and healthy recipes I have there!!
If you like this recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.
For more cookie recipes, try my delicious Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies!
These Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies are also gluten free and delicious!
You can’t image how delicious this Cashew Butter Cookies Cranberry Chocolate Chip are!