If you’re looking for a quick low-carb option to your favorite burger recipe, I’m sure you will love these Easy Low-carb Bunless Burgers recipe, made with ground turkey, paprika, chili powder, cumin and garlic! Very flavorful and guilt-free also.
Yaaay it’s the last day of bunless burger week! And I’m ending the week with this Easy Low-carb Bunless Burgers recipe that is perfect for the grilling season. But before we dig in this yummy bunless burger, I just would like to say that if you are re-creating one of these bunless burger recipes, don’t forget to use the hashtag #bunlessburgerweek on Instagram, because I would love seeing your bunless burger recipes too 😉
So, now it’s time to get your friends and family together for a cookout to celebrate the summer (it’s right around the corner) with this Easy Low-carb Bunless Burger recipe.
You can top it with tomatoes, red onions and bacon just like I did, or you can add grilled vegetables, homemade mayo and low-carb ketchup or whole30 ketchup. Mm…SO good! Then, wrap it up in a nice piece of lettuce and you won’t even miss the bun. I promise.
Also, you should choose a good quality ground beef or turkey to make your burger. If it’s possible, buy organic meat. I’ve used extra-lean ground beef, but if you prefer your burger to be juicier you should not use lean ground beef. However, if you are trying to reduce the amount of calories you’re eating a day I suggest you to cook with lean meat. But don’t worry it will be good either way.
Here is the list of all the burger recipes from this week. Hope you enjoy one of them.
- Spinach Sauce Bunless Burger
- Portobello Mushroom Bun Burgers with Guacamole
- Low-Carb Salmon Burgers with Avocado Coleslaw
- Whole30 Bunless Turkey Burger
Watch below how to make this Easy Low-carb Bunless Burgers recipe.
Easy Low-carb Bunless Burgers
For the Burger
- Combine all ingredients, except the olive oil, in a large bowl. Mix everything together well.
- Using your hands divide the mixture into 4-6 burgers.
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick grill pan (or simply cook your burger in a BBQ) over a medium-high heat. Cook the burger for 3-5 minutes on each side, or until reach 145°F for medium-rare or 160°F for well-done. Set them aside.
- To build each burger, top one iceberg lettuce, patty burger, ketchup, two slices of red onions, 2 slices of bacon, 2 slices of tomatoes and top with second iceberg lettuce.
If you make this recipe, follow @primaverakitchen on Instagram, snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I'd love to see what you're making!
And if you like this Easy Low-carb Bunless Burgers recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.