These Low-Carb No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars are made with walnuts, cashews, coconut, natural peanut butter, and dark chocolate. It’s gluten-free and very delicious! This bar recipe will become your favorite of all the low-carb snacks!
Spring is here and summer is just around the corner! I can’t believe that, finally, we are having warmer temperatures here in Toronto. As you know, I’m originally from Brazil and my hometown is very hot, temperatures between 20˚C (68F) to 32˚C (89F) all year long. And because it’s a city surrounded by the ocean, I never really minded the heat. It’s perfect weather to spend the day at the beach 😉
So you can imagine it wasn’t very easy for me when I spent my first winter in Canada. But I have to say, I love summertime in Toronto even without the beach. This city has lots of activities during this time of the year and you are always outside enjoying life with your loved ones.
I love all the parks with playgrounds and now that Thomas is walking, it’s great. I’m always walking and playing with him outside. If you follow me on Instagram, you probably have seen all the little videos (insta-stories) I constantly post of this city and the activities we‘ve been doing.
Of course, when the weather is good, the last thing we want to do is stay inside in the kitchen for a long time, right? I know I’m a food blogger and I should say I love being in the kitchen and yes, I do, but when it’s summer, I prefer to make something easy and refreshing like these Low-Carb No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars recipe I brought you today.
If you are craving some chocolate, peanut butter, and coconut combo but you don’t want to feel guilty eating a heavy dessert, these Low-Carb No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars are perfect for you. This is definitely a treat that you will satisfy your sweet tooth and the best part is, you don’t need to bake it. All you need are the ingredients and a microwave. These bars are an easy and delicious dessert for summer.
I love these Low-Carb No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars especially because of the combination of chocolate and peanut butter. This combo is so rich in flavor and delicious, making them a guaranteed success!
The best part of these Low-Carb No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars is that they are not packed with cups of sugar. These clean no-bake chocolate bars offer the perfect healthy alternative:
- It’s gluten-free.
- It’s made with a natural sweetener.
- It takes only 10 minutes to prepare.
- You can use any type of nuts you have on hand.
Awesome! You get all of the wholesome ingredients such as walnuts, cashews, coconut, and peanut butter without all the extra unhealthy ingredients from the regular bar recipes. Enjoy!
Low-Carb No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars
- 1 cup 100% pure peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp natural sweetener Swerve — you can use honey if you don’t want to make it low-carb
- 1/2 cup unrefined coconut oil — Use solid form. You are going to melt it with the chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut — save some for topping
- 1 cup unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 cup walnut — chopped
- 1 cup unsalted roasted cashew — chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter, chocolate, sweetener, and coconut oil.
- Heat it at 50% power for 1 minute
- Remove from the microwave and stir.
- Return it to the microwave and repeat, stopping to stir every 15-seconds until the mixture is totally melted.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until they are well combined.
- Pour into an 8x8 removable bottom pan. Top with shredded coconut.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens. It takes about 4 hours.
- Slice into square pieces and store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition InformationAmount per serving (1/16) — Calories: 436, Fat: 42g, Saturated Fat: 16g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 11g, Monounsaturated Fat: 11g, Sodium: 2mg, Potassium: 301mg, Carbohydrates: 11g, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 1g, Protein: 6g, Calcium: 2%, Iron: 9%
If you make this recipe, please don't forget to snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I really want to see!
So, I hope you enjoy this Low-Carb No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars recipe and try to make some in your own kitchen today. If you like this recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.