These Low-Carb No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars are made with walnuts, cashews, coconut, natural peanut butter, and dark chocolate. They are gluten-free and very delicious! This bar recipe will become your favorite of all the low-carb snacks!
Spring is here, and summer is just around the corner! I can’t believe that, finally, we are having warmer temperatures here in Toronto. As you know, I’m originally from Brazil, and my hometown is very hot with temperatures between 20ºC (68ºF) to 32ºC (90ºF) all year. And because it’s a city surrounded by the ocean, I never really minded the heat. It’s perfect weather to spend the day at the beach! 😉
So, you can imagine how hard it was for me to spend my first winter in Canada. But I have to say, I love summertime in Toronto even without the beach. This city has lots of activities during this time of the year, and you are always outside enjoying life with your loved ones.
I love all the parks with playgrounds, and now that Thomas is walking, it’s great. I’m always walking and playing with him outside. If you follow me on Instagram, you have probably seen all the little videos (insta-stories) I constantly post of this city and the activities we’ve been doing.
Of course, when the weather is good, the last thing we want to do is stay inside in the kitchen for a long time, right? I’m a food blogger and should love being in the kitchen and yes, I do, but when it’s summer, I prefer to make something easy and refreshing like these Low-Carb No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars recipe I bring to you today.
When you crave a chocolate, peanut butter, and coconut combo but don’t want to feel guilty eating a heavy dessert, these Low-Carb No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars are perfect for you. This is definitely a treat that you will satisfy your sweet tooth, and the best part is, you don’t need to bake it. All you need are the ingredients and a microwave. These bars are an easy and delicious dessert for summer.
I love these Low-Carb No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars especially because of the combination of chocolate and peanut butter. This combo is so rich in flavour and delicious, making them a guaranteed success!
The best part of these Low-Carb No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars is that they are not packed with cups of sugar. These clean, no-bake chocolate bars offer the perfect healthy alternative.
- They are gluten-free.
- The recipe calls for a natural sweetener.
- They take only 10 minutes to prepare.
- You can use any type of nuts you have on hand.
Awesome! You get all the wholesome ingredients such as walnuts, cashews, coconut, and peanut butter without all the extra unhealthy ingredients from the regular bar recipes. Enjoy!
More healthy no-bake recipes to try:
See below for how to make Low-Carb No-Bake Chocolate Bars:
Low-Carb No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars
- 1 cup 100% pure peanut butter
- 1¼ cups sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon natural sweetner like Swerve - you can use honey for low-carb
- ½ cup unrefined coconut oil - Use the solid form because you are going to melt it with the chocolate.
- 1½ cups unsweetened shredded coconut - save some for the topping
- 1 cup unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 cup walnuts - chopped
- 1 cup unsalted roasted cashews - chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the peanut butter, chocolate, Swerve, and coconut oil.
- Heat it at 50% power for 1 minute.
- Remove from the microwave, and stir.
- Return the bowl to the microwave and repeat, stopping to stir every 15 seconds until the mixture is completely melted.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and stir until they are well-combined.
- Pour into an 8x8-inch removable bottom pan. Top with shredded coconut.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens. It takes about 4 hours.
- Slice into square pieces, and store in the refrigerator.
If you make this recipe, follow @primaverakitchen on Instagram, snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I'd love to see what you're making!
If you like this Low-Carb No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars recipe, please share it with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter, and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipe updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.