Save your time making this quick and delicious Rice with Balsamic Onions and Shrimp.
Last post I shared with you guys my easy and quick recipe How to make fluffy rice. When I finished making the fluffy rice, it was about lunch time on Sunday and I decided to make some balsamic onions with shrimp to serve along with my fluffy rice. I love making balsamic onions because it always adds lot of flavor to any dish and for some reason I just think the balsamic onions with polenta or rice combine together perfectly.
So, if you are very busy on your weekend, doing fun activities with your family, I just recommend you add this recipe on your book. You and all your family will enjoy the layers of flavor in here and you won’t waste your precious time cooking for hours on your weekend.
Thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my healthy recipe posts? Follow my Primavera Kitchen Board on Pinterest!!! I also have an awesome Healthy Fall Recipes and Healthy Dinner Pinterest Boards.
Rice with Balsamic Onions and Shrimp
- Warm up a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 tbsp olive oil and garlic. Sauté for 15 seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté until onion begins to soften and become tender.
- Reduce heat to low and add balsamic vinegar; cook for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove the balsamic onions from the skillet and add 1 tbsp olive oil over medium heat.
- Add shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until they turn pink.
- Season shrimps to taste with salt and pepper.
- Layer cooked rice with peas, balsamic onions, and shrimp evenly among on a plate. Garnish with fresh green onions and feta.
If you make this recipe, follow @primaverakitchen on Instagram, snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I'd love to see what you're making!
If you like this Rice with Balsamic Onions and Shrimp recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.
More Rice Recipes
Easy to follow tutorial about How to make fluffy rice
You can’t go wrong with this Rice with Roasted Butternut Squash and Dried Cranberries
This Shrimp Fried Rice with Broccoli is better than any takeout.