This is the easiest guacamole recipe you can find. You will love this simple, quick and incredibly tasty healthy dip.
I have to say that I am very excited for 2016, because I’m expecting my first child in February and I can’t think of a better way to start a new year than that. I can’t wait to see his face, to carry him, breastfeed, play with him and so on. I know it is going to be very tiring in the beginning but I also know that it will be worth it.
I am also very excited to see what my blog will be in 2016. I am planning to do lots of things here. This blog is one of my passions and I don’t have enough words to describe how much I am grateful for you guys. THANK YOU!!! Why? Because of you my blog grew a lot in 2015 and still keeps growing. Thank you for stopping by, for reading my posts, for trying my recipes, for leaving comments, for emailing me, for following along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter. You can’t believe how much you guys make me happy. So, for 2016 I promise to be here more often, create more healthy and delicious recipes and bring exciting new ones for all of you. I have a feeling that this is going to be the best year of my blog so far and all thanks to you.
So, today I’m sharing this easy guacamole recipe, which happens to be my first recipe of 2016. I am sure you will love this recipe because it is so fresh, healthy, delicious and a creamy dip. This easy guacamole will be ready in less than 10 minutes and you can make it smooth or chunky. It all depends on how you mash it. I like the chunky texture. For this reason I didn’t mash a lot. I also love a spicy dip. So I added cayenne pepper (this is optional) for a tasty kick.
I promise you that anyone can make it. I kept the ingredients to a minimum so it tastes as fresh as possible. You don’t need to add any mayo or sour cream or all the other additives. Here you will find only avocado, tomatoes, onions, lime juice, cilantro, salt, black pepper and cayenne. Easy, right? Serve it with baked tortilla chips and you, your family and friends will love it. It’s also perfect for BBQs and you should make this Healthy Potato Salad Recipe alongside it. Enjoy!
Try this Easy Shrimp Guacamole Bites Recipe as well if you’ve got extra avocados. You can also try this Portobello Mushroom Bun Burgers with Guacamole or put the guacamole in any of these 5 Low-Carb Bunless Burger Recipes!
- In a bowl, mash the avocados.
- Add the lime juice, salt and black pepper. Stir well.
- Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Stir in cayenne pepper.
- Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately with baked tortilla chips.
- To tell if your avocados are ripe, give them a squeeze. They should have some give to them.
- Use fresh ingredients (ie freshly squeezed lime juice vs bottled lime juice, minced garlic vs powdered), for the best flavour. It will taste much better!
- For an even smoother guacamole, you can place the avocados in a food processor.
- To store: Store the guacamole in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 48 hours as it will start to oxidize over time. Cover with plastic wrap pressed up against the guac to keep air out.
- To freeze: Freeze guac in a freezer-safe bag, making sure to press all the air out. Freeze for up to 3 months.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
If you like Easiest Guacamole Recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Try this Chimichurri Sauce Recipe! Or subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.
More Snack Recipes!