This Parmesan Garlic Grilled Corn is juicy, tender, super flavourful and easy to make. Enjoy this favourite summer side dish!
I think everybody will agree with me that nothing says summer quite like grilled corn on the cob. Well… Maybe ice cream, popsicles and light salads too… hahahhaah! So, let’s say that grilled corn is one of the summer favorite! Better like that, right? I know that we all love grilled corn with melt butter and a little bit of salt over it. However, sometimes it is good to switch things a little bit, don’t you think?
I’ve been looking for some corn on the cob recipes and this Parmesan Garlic Grilled Corn from the blog Electric Recipes came across my Pinterest. I love it because it has only simple ingredients, but it still very flavourful with melt butter, garlic and Parmesan. This time of the year we need to keep things easy and enjoy the outdoors.
So for this recipe I removed all the husks and silks from the corn. Then, I melted butter in the microwave and added minced garlic. If you don’t like garlic you don’t need to use it but if you are a huge fan of it, I am sure you will love it over the corn. When corn is grilled, brush on some garlic butter mixture and sprinkle fresh chopped parsley and Parmesan. The amount of Parmesan over your corn will depend on your taste. I used ¼ cup of it because here in my home we love this cheese. One last thing, you don’t need to season it with salt because the Parmesan cheese is already salty. Enjoy!
Parmesan Garlic Grilled Corn
- 4 ears fresh corn
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic — grated or minced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat grill to 350-400F.
- Remove all the husks and silks from the corn.
- In a small bowl, add butter and melt it in the microwave for 10-15minutes (It will depend on the microwave power).
- Add garlic and mix well to combine the two ingredients.
- Place corns on preheated grill and cook them for 15-20minutes or until they are bright yellow.
- Remove the corns from the grill and place them on a plate.
- Brush garlic butter mixture over corn.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and parsley before serving.
Nutrition InformationAmount per serving (1/4) — Calories: 173, Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 19mg, Sodium: 4mg, Potassium: 243mg, Carbohydrates: 21g, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 5g, Protein: 5g
If you make this recipe, please don't forget to snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I really want to see!
And if you like this Parmesan Garlic Grilled Corn recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.