This Easy and Quick Quinoa Salad is vegan and gluten-free. It is also tossed in a homemade vinaigrette dressing, loaded with beans, red onions, pepper, and parsley! This salad will leave you feeling great and satisfied.
Quinoa is so popular right now and I guess we all know the benefits of this pseudo-grain, right?? Yes, it is not a grain, though everybody thinks it is. In fact, quinoa is a gluten-free, super-seed that also comes in lots of pretty colors. And talking about quinoa, what about giving this salad a try?!
If you want a salad but you are tired of eating lettuce, you always have the quinoa salad option. So you can make this on-the-go quinoa salad that can keep in the fridge for 5 days or you can eat warm, as you prefer. This mix of quinoa and black beans is definitely healthy and is substantial enough to leave you feeling satisfied.
This salad is also perfect to make when you are very busy and don’t have much time to cook. If you want, you can even cook quinoa and make your own vinaigrette dressing ahead of time and when it is time for lunch or dinner, just combine everything together and you are done! Is there something easier than that? I believe not 😉
I hope you enjoy this healthy and nutritious easy and quick quinoa salad as much as we do. Thanks a lot for reading.
Want to browse all of my healthy recipe posts? Follow my Primavera Kitchen Board on Pinterest!!! For this time of year, I also have great Pinterest Boards such as Healthy Dinner, Healthy Winter Recipes, Healthy Slow Cooker Meals and Soups and Stews. I hope you enjoy all the delicious and healthy recipes I have there!!
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
- Place the quinoa in a large bowl and add the black beans, red pepper, red onions, and parsley.
- Pour the homemade vinaigrette dressing over the quinoa salad and stir to combine.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
- This salad is good served at room temperature or chilled.
- Always rinse quinoa before cooking with it so it washes off any bitterness.
- Feel free to swap the black beans for another type such as kidney beans or pinto beans.
- You can use a different bell pepper but red is the sweetest.
- To store: I recommend not adding the dressing to the salad if you plan on storing it in the fridge as it can get soggy. This salad lasts for up to 4 days in the fridge when stored separately.
- To reheat: You can simply just bring the salad to room temperature or enjoy it chilled.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
If you like this recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.
- On this post, I share with you my tried-and-true-method for How To Make Fluffy Quinoa.
- Delicious Mediterranean Quinoa Salad ready in under 30 minutes and bursting with the flavors
- This light and refreshing Quinoa Salad with Roasted Asparagus dish pairs fluffy quinoa with crispy roasted asparagus!