Just make clean up a total breeze with these Shrimp Veggies Foil Packets and have dinner on the table in 15 minutes!
My Foil Baked Salmon Recipe is one of my most popular recipes on my blog and by the feedback I had from my readers, I can guarantee this recipe is a keeper because they love the fact that cleanup is quick. This is a simple and easy recipe to make that requires very little prep. Who doesn’t like that, right? It is awesome to be able to make an easy, healthy, and delicious dinner without making a mess in the kitchen. Plus, it is even better not to have to clean the kitchen when you are done eating. So I am a huge fan of foil recipes and that is one of the reasons why I am sharing this new foil recipe today. Do you want another reason why I love making this recipe? Well, it’s summer and cooks really well in the BBQ. You can cook it in about 12-15 minutes and be able to enjoy the nice weather at the same time.
This recipe brings together all the veggies we love such as broccoli, asparagus, and sweet potato. On top of that, we have shrimp in there, making this dish a complete meal full of protein. For seasoning, I used my homemade Cajun seasoning that goes really well with seafood and all the fresh ingredients that are perfect for this time of year. For sure, you will find lots of summer flavor in this foil packet. It is also gluten-free and if you don’t add shrimp, it becomes a vegetarian/vegan meal.
Shrimp Veggies Foil Packets
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp — peeled and deveined
- 2 ears corn — cut into 4 pieces
- 1 pound sweet potatoes — peeled and diced
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup asparagus — chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper — to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill over high heat or preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Cut four sheets of foil about 12-inches long.
- Divide the shrimp, corn, sweet potato, broccoli, asparagus, olive oil, Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper into each four foil sheets.
- Gently toss everything well to combine.
- You have to put the ingredients in a single layer.
- Fold the sides of the foil and seal the packets well.
- Place foil packets on the grill or in the oven and cook until just cooked for about 12-15 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
Nutrition InformationAmount per serving (1/4) — Calories: 295, Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 244mg, Sodium: 1029mg, Potassium: 622mg, Carbohydrates: 34g, Fiber: 6g, Sugar: 8g, Protein: 44g
If you make this recipe, please don't forget to snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I really want to see!
I would love to see your version. And if you like this Shrimp Veggies Foil Packets recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.
One More Foil Recipe!