This Shrimp Avocado Cucumber Salad is loaded with red onions, cucumber, red bell peppers, avocado and sautéd shrimp. Also, it’s tossed with a very light and fresh lemon dressing. Delicious!
Happy June! How can it be June already? It’s hard to believe that we’re already in the sixth month of the year. Time is flying by! I think June is a great month to reset/restart those intentions/goals you created in January that for some reason you gave up or just didn’t plan well to stick with your New Year’s resolutions. I totally believe that what makes us successful or not is determination, persistence, and perseverance. Some days will be harder than others. You will think that “I should give up”, “I’m not good enough”, “I’m not strong enough”, I can’t do that” and so on. But the truth is: every single minute is presenting you with a new chance and a new opportunity to start again whatever you set your intentions for.
One goal of mine was to eat healthier than I was eating in 2017. I planned to do this by eating at least one bowl of salad a day and so far so good! That’s why you’re seeing lots of salad recipes on this blog lately. Last week I made this Super Easy Avocado Cucumber Tuna Salad that my husband eat for three days and just asked me yesterday to make it again for a light dinner. This is how much he loved this salad. My favourite for summer is this Grilled Chicken Avocado Salad, just because I love chicken and green of any kind. I’m planning to make this salad again for lunch tomorrow. For busy days this salad is definitely the best.
So, today I’m sharing my newest favourite salad recipe, which is this Shrimp Avocado and Cucumber Salad. There is something about this combo (shrimp + avocado + cucumber) that is out of this world. Avocado is great with anything really, but with shrimp is my favourite and I think it’ll become your favourite too.
This Shrimp Avocado Cucumber Salad is loaded with red onions, cucumber, red bell peppers, avocado and sautéd shrimp. Also, it’s tossed with a very light and fresh lemon dressing. This is a very delicious salad to make and enjoy all year around.
Here’s what I think you should totally make this Shrimp Avocado Cucumber Salad recipe:
- It is easy and quick.
- It’s perfect for lunch during your busy week.
- It is DELICIOUS. This combo (avocado, cucumber and shrimp) is insanely good.
- It is low-carb, gluten-free, paleo and Whole30.
I’m sure this Shrimp Avocado Cucumber Salad recipe will make your mouth watering 😉 Please, give it a try!
Want to serve this with a creamy sauce? Try my Whole30 Creamy Avocado Sauce to go with it! You won’t regret it!
Looking for more easy and quick salads? I’ve got you covered:
- Simple Kale Salad with Avocado Dressing
- Chimichurri Chicken Chopped Salad
- Easy Red Cabbage Salad
- Easy Mediterranean Salad
- Shrimp Ceviche
Shrimp Avocado Cucumber Salad
For the Shrimp
- 450 g (26-39 shrimps) uncooked extra large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
For the Salad
- 1 ½ cups cucumber - chopped
- ½ cup red onions - chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper - chopped
- 2 medium avocado - peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley - chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Using paper towels, pat dry shrimp.
- In a skillet, heat butter and olive oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 1-2 minutes each side or until they are cooked through.
- In a large salad bowl, add cucumber, red onions, bell pepper, avocado and shrimp.
- In a mason jar, pour the freshly squeezed lemon juice, olive oil, salt and black pepper. Whisk everything together until combined.
- Taste to check the seasoning and pour over the salad.
- Toss to combine and enjoy!
If you make this recipe, follow @primaverakitchen on Instagram, snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I'd love to see what you're making!
And if you like this Shrimp Avocado Cucumber Salad recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.