This refreshing Spicy Pineapple Peach Smoothie is both delicious and nutritious with the spices added.
All my close friends and family know that I am a HUGE fan of spices. I just believe they bring any dish or drink to a whole new level.
I added a little bit of nutmeg and cinnamon into my smoothie because I think they make a great combination with pineapple and peach.
Cinnamon is delicious on the top of a grilled pineapple, so I thought why it wouldn’t be tasty in my pineapple smoothie?! It worked PERFECT.
I am sure you will love this Spicy Pineapple Peach Smoothie, but if you are not a huge fan of spices you don’t need to add them. It will be delicious anyway. Want a peach smoothie without spices, this Peach Carrot Smoothie Recipe or Peach Green Smoothie is perfect.
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
I am just talking about the spices, pineapple and peach, and I almost forgot to mention the importance of the bananas in this smoothie.
Since I am not using ice cubes or frozen yogurt in this recipe, it is very important to use frozen bananas to give the smoothie the perfect thickness.
If you don’t have frozen bananas in your fridge you can just put some to freeze for about 1 or 2 hours and you are ready to go.
Seriously, smoothies are so quick and easy to make. This Cherry Pineapple Smoothie Recipe is also a household favourite!
The Best Blender for Smoothie:
You need to have a very good blender to make a good smoothie. Otherwise your smoothie will be full of lumps. Not good!
For sure my favorite blender that I highly recommend are:
- NutriBullet: The best part of this blender it’s that it allows you to blend in the cup you’ll be drinking from. It’s so practical and makes clean up a breeze. Enjoy your breakfast and don’t worry about cleaning!
- Vitamix: This is the most powerful blender ever. You can easily crush ice into a drinkable slush and cut through frozen fruits, nut and seeds well. I love it so much and really recommend it.
- Place frozen fruits in a blender with all remaining ingredients and puree until smooth for about 30 seconds or so.
- Taste to adjust flavor and serve immediately. Enjoy.
- Using a frozen banana leads to a creamier smoothie. You can slice and freeze your banana the night before or a few hours beforehand.
- If you do not have fresh fruit, frozen is a great alternative.
- To store: You can store the smoothie for an extra day in the fridge but you'll have to give it a mix as the pineapple peach smoothie may separate in the fridge.
- To freeze: Freeze the smoothie in an airtight container with some space on top as the smoothie will expand. You can also freeze just the fruit ahead of time.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
If you like this recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.
For more delicious breakfast recipes you should take a look at this vegan and gluten-free chocolate peanut butter smoothie.
You also should make this delicious Strawberry Papaya Smoothie. It is dairy-free and loaded with vitamins and fiber. Enjoy!
And what about have this Strawberry Coconut Chia pudding! It is the easiest and healthy recipe ever. It is made with chia, coconut milk and strawberry! Gluten-free and dairy-free!