This creamy peach green smoothie is a great start way to kick-start your day because it is loaded with minerals, vitamins, and fiber. Enjoy!
I am back from New York and so excited to cook in my kitchen again. One of the things I love about traveling is that you come back refreshed and ready to take on life again.
I don’t know if it happens to you but I always come back home with a desire to do things in my daily routine or do the same things you are used to doing but in different ways.
For example, I arrived home wishing to cook different recipes, read different books, go out more, make more friends, and so on. For me, travel is a way you have to feed your soul with good energy, excitement, hopes, and dreams.
Of course, we also get very tired from a vacation. We do so many things and don’t relax, especially in a city like New York where everything is happening fast 24/7.
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
In New York, my childhood friend and I did a lot. We visited museums, parks (especially Central Park which I visited two times), excellent restaurants (Mexican, Italian, Brazilian), and the cute and fun West Village which looks like a small European town in the middle of the huge city.
We also visited the imposing Empire State building, the craziest, and the busiest square in the planet – Times Square, the sophisticated Madison and Park avenues and so on. I was very excited to do a lot of things and not waste a minute.
This city offers you so many attractions you don’t want to stop being outside. I arrived in Canada very tired but at the same time, I got some type of energy to go on with my life with more excitement.
Enough with my vacation… To kick-start our day, I’m sharing with you this peach green smoothie because we all need to brighten our day and get more energy to do more exciting things.
Feed your body with a fiber-filled drink that only takes a few minutes to make and clean up.
You will feel healthier the minute you drink it. I always make my green smoothies for breakfast because besides vitamins and minerals, green smoothies are a great way to get fiber and boost your energy.
I notice I get more energy when I drink it on a regular basis because it can help reduce some nutrient deficiencies that could be causing fatigue. So, what are you waiting for? Give this peach smoothie a try and enjoy your beautiful day.
I’ve really been enjoying smoothies for breakfast lately. Other than this one, I’ve been making this Super Energy Cranberry Apple Smoothie, Peach Carrot Smoothie Recipe, and Spicy Pineapple Peach Smoothie!
The Best Blender for Smoothie:
You need to have a very good blender to make a good smoothie. Otherwise your smoothie will be full of lumps. Not good!
For sure my favorite blender that I highly recommend are:
- NutriBullet: It’s one of my favorite because it allows you to blend in the cup you’ll be drinking from. It’s so practical and makes clean up a breeze. Every smoothie I’ve made using it has turned out amazing!
- Vitamix: This is the most powerful blender ever. You can easily crush ice into a drinkable slush and cut through frozen fruits, nut and seeds well. I make smoothies, my low-carb blueberry muffins, my mashed cauliflower and lots of soups with it. It’s also make sauces, spreads and digs. I love it so much and really recommend it.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and puree for about 30 seconds.
- Taste to adjust flavor and serve immediately.
- Using a frozen banana leads to a creamier smoothie.
- Feel free to use fresh peaches if you have some on hand. Make sure to peel it first.
- Wash the spinach before using.
- To store: You can store the peach green smoothie for an extra day in the fridge but you'll have to give it a mix as the smoothie may separate in the fridge.
- To freeze: Freeze the smoothie in an airtight container with some space on top as the smoothie will expand.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
If you like this Peach Green Smoothie recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.
More green smoothie recipes