Subscribe to receive new recipes!
Taste more! Sign up and you'll be getting to your inbox brand new content weekly such as recipes, cooking tips, videos and my FREE E-COOKBOOK.
These gluten-free Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies are made with few simple ingredients and it’s ready in 15 minutes.
After two long weeks we (Thomas and me) are finally feeling much better. We had a strong cold. Actually I’m still not 100% good, but Thomas is better and it makes me feel very happy! I love seeing him full of energy playing around again 😉
So, today I’m sharing with you the easiest cookie recipe in the world. Yes, it sounds like I am exaggerating, right? But it’s true! I’m not kidding. It only took me 15 minutes from prep to bake these goodies. If you have all the ingredients in your kitchen, you just need to measure the ingredients, and throw everything in the bowl, mix to combine and bake them. Simple as pie!
Before you jump to the recipe I just would like to give you some tips:
First, you have to use a very creamy almond butter to prevent the cookies to be crumbly. Otherwise, they may fall apart easily. Second, if you don’t have chocolate chips on hand, you can still make these cookies just by crushing up a dark chocolate bar. Last, you can use any other type of oil here. I used coconut oil because it was what I had in my pantry. However, you can use canola oil, avocado oil, grape seed oil and so on. But, I don’t recommend you use olive oil because the flavor can be a little bit too strong with this recipe.
Now you are ready to go! I really hope you enjoy these chocolate almond butter cookies and if you bake them, don’t forget to take a picture and hashtag #primaverakitchen on Instagram.
- 1 cup natural almond butter
- 1 teaspoon melted coconut oil
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients together, except the chocolate chips.
- When all the ingredients are combined, add the chocolate chips and fold in.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of the batter and roll dough into balls.
- Place on the tray with silicone mat or parchment paper and flat each dough ball with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let them cool completely to remove from the baking sheet. Makes 18 cookies.
If you like this Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.
More Cookie Recipes: