These 4-Ingredient Chicken Zucchini Rolls make a super-easy, healthy, and delicious dinner for the entire family to enjoy!
Today, I want to share this easy 4-Ingredient Chicken Zucchini Rolls recipe that I’m sure is about to become a favourite in your home. But before you jump to the recipe, I just want to say we had an awesome week. My in-laws visited from Montreal for the past few days. They came to meet my mom, who arrived two weeks ago from Brazil, and to spend some quality time with their grandson, Tomtom.
We went to a nice park close to my home, and Tomtom played at the playground there. We walked by Ontario Lake in Toronto and visited the Toronto Music Garden. It’s so beautiful at this time of the year. The garden is full of colours and beautiful flowers.
On top of that, my mother-in-law and I cooked a lot together. She’s such a good cook, and every time we’re together, I ask her to teach me one of her recipes. This time we made roasted lamb leg (yummy!) and tomato sauce with Italian sausage. I’ll be sharing the recipe soon 😉
We had a great time together, especially Thomas who enjoyed being spoiled by his three grandparents. 😉 What a lucky boy!! He was so happy. All he did was play with them all day long. And as a mother, I love seeing him happy.
It fills my heart with love and gratitude. After becoming a mom, I’ve started appreciating moments like this more and more. There is nothing better than spending quality time with your child, family, and people you really love. For me, these are the best days!
I wish my husband could be with us. We really miss him. He’s traveling out of the country for work, but at least my mom is here with us. In one week, he’ll be back, and we all are going on vacation.
We’re going to visit England, Scotland, and Ireland, and I can’t wait! This will be my first time in the UK, and I’m very excited! I’ll be posting everything about our trip on my Instagram. So, don’t forget to follow me there! 😉
Speaking of being excited… How about this 4-Ingredient Chicken Zucchini Rolls recipe? It’s amazing because, well, first it’s made with only 4 ingredients. Second, it’s very easy to make. Third, it’s healthy, gluten-free, and low-carb. And last, but not least, it’s so D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S. Please, make these 4-Ingredient Chicken Zucchini Rolls, and I guarantee you’re going to be amazed by the flavour. Inspired by my Zucchini Lasagna Roll Recipe, I know you’ll love it!
As a side dish, I love making these Easy Low-carb Dinner Rolls because who doesn’t love an easy dinner roll!
See below for how to make 4-Ingredient Chicken Rolls:
Craving something sweet to finish off your meal? Try these adorable Chocolate Banana Treats.
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix the shredded cooked chicken and 1½ cups of tomato sauce. Stir well.
- In a casserole dish, spread a ½ cup of tomato sauce on the bottom.
- Before you start assembling the zucchini rolls, place a piece of wax paper, aluminum foil, or a clean cutting board on the counter, and lay out the zucchini slices.
- First, spread about 3 tablespoons of the chicken mixture over each zucchini slice.
- Then, sprinkle some mozzarella cheese. Save a ½ cup of mozzarella cheese to top the zucchini noodles when you place them in the prepared casserole.
- Carefully roll them up, and place them in the prepared casserole dish.
- Top the zucchini rolls with the remaining ½ cup of tomato sauce, and sprinkle with the remaining ½ cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake covered with foil or parchment paper for approximately 30 minutes. Remove the foil or parchment paper, and bake for 15-20 minutes more until the cheese is melted. Enjoy!
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
And if you like this 4-Ingredient Chicken Zucchini Rolls recipe, please share it with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter, and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipe updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.