These 4-Ingredient Chicken Zucchini Rolls make a super easy, healthy, and delicious dinner for the whole family to enjoy!
Today, I want to share with you these easy 4-ingredient chicken zucchini rolls recipe that I’m sure it’s about to become a favorite in your home. But before you jump to the recipe, I just want to say we had an awesome week. My in-laws over from Montreal for the past few days. They came to meet my mom, who came two weeks ago from Brazil, and to spend some quality time with their grandson, Tomtom.
We went to a nice park close to my home and Tomtom played at the playground there. We walked by the Ontario Lake in Toronto and visited the Toronto Music Garden. It’s so beautiful at this time of the year. The garden is full of colorful and beautiful flowers.
On top of that, my mother-in-law and I cooked a lot together. She’s such a good cook and every time we’re together I ask her to teach me one of her recipes. This time we made roasted lamb leg (yummy!) and tomato sauce with Italian sausage. I’ll be sharing the recipe soon 😉
We had a great time together, especially Thomas who enjoyed being spoiled by his three grandparents 😉 What a lucky boy! He was so happy. All he did was to play all day long with them. And as a mother, I love seeing him happy.
It fills my heart with love and gratitude. I think, after becoming a mom, I started appreciating moments like this more and more. There is nothing better than spending quality time with your child, family, and people you really love. For me, these are the best days!
I wish my husband could be with us. We really miss him. He’s traveling out of the country for work but at least my mom is here with us. In one week, he’ll be back and we all are going to on vacation.
We’re going to visit England, Scotland, and Ireland and I can’t wait! This will be my first time in the UK and I’m very excited! I’ll be posting everything about our trip on my Instagram. So, don’t forget to follow me there 😉
Speaking of being excited … How about this 4-ingredient chicken zucchini rolls recipe? This recipe is amazing because, well, first it’s only made with 4 ingredients; second, it’s very easy to make; third, it’s healthy, gluten-free, and low-carb; and last, but not least, it’s so D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S. Please, try to make these 4-ingredient chicken zucchini rolls and I guarantee you’re going to be amazed by the flavor.
4-Ingredient Chicken Zucchini Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a medium bowl, mix shredded cooked chicken and 1 1/2 cups of tomato sauce. Stir well.
- In a casserole dish, spread 1/2 cup of tomato sauce on the bottom.
- Before you start assembling the zucchini rolls, place a piece of wax paper, aluminum foil, or a clean cutting board on the counter and lay out the zucchini slices.
- First, spread about 3 tablespoons of the chicken mixture over each individual zucchini slice.
- Then, sprinkle some mozzarella cheese. Save 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese to top the zucchini noodles when you place them in the prepared casserole.
- Carefully roll up and place them in the prepared casserole dish.
- After that, top the zucchini rolls with tomato sauce (1/2 cup) and sprinkle mozzarella cheese (1/2 cup).
- Bake covered with foil or parchment paper for approximately 30 minutes. Remove the foil or parchment paper and bake for 15-20 minutes more until cheese is melted. Enjoy!
Nutrition InformationAmount per serving (1/6) — Calories: 212, Fat: 7.3g, Saturated Fat: 2.3g, Cholesterol: 60mg, Sodium: 791mg, Carbohydrates: 14.5g, Fiber: 2.8g, Sugar: 10.9g, Protein: 23.1g
If you make this recipe, please don't forget to snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I really want to see!
And if you like this 4-Ingredient Chicken Zucchini Rolls recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.