The easiest 4-Ingredient Pomegranate Glazed Salmon you will ever make. It only requires 4-ingredient and the glaze has no added sugar, but has a delicious tangy flavor!
Fall is officially here. What an awesome season! This is definitely the best time of the year to bake, to make soups, chilli, stews, casserole dishes, roasted meats and vegetables. It’s also a season for butternut squash, acorn, pumpkin, apples, pear and so on. And one fall fruit that I think it’s great for cooking is pomegranate. I love its tangy flavour and it goes really good with salads and even marinade sauces.
I made this baked salmon with a 3-ingredient pomegranate glazed and I was really amazed by the result. This fruit is so flavourful that you don’t need lots of ingredients to make a tasty baked salmon. Also, it’s a great way to incorporate fall flavors into your meals. If you don’t believe me, check out this Pomegranate Glazed Brussels Sprouts and Pomegranate Green Smoothie. Pomegranates adds so much delicious flavour!
There are only 4 simple ingredients to keep things easy, like this 4-Ingredient Chicken Zucchini Rolls! It also takes less than an hour to make, including washing the dishes, just like my Balsamic Glazed Caprese Chicken. Man, I love easy delicious recipes like this!
So, today I’m sharing this 4-Ingredient Pomegranate Glazed Salmon that is made with pomegranate juice, soy sauce, and garlic. The glaze is amazing and it doesn’t require any type of sugar. You will make this delicious pomegranate glazed without using maple syrup, honey, brown or white sugar. But I promise to you that this sauce is as good as the traditional ones with lots of sugar.
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
This salmon is insanely delicious and totally not the old boring salmon recipes we see out there. It’s full of protein, vitamin C and K from the pomegranate fruit and it’s gluten-free and low calorie. Believe me, there’s nothing boring about this 4-Ingredient Pomegranate Glazed Salmon. It’s also perfect for the holidays! I like to serve it up with this Shredded Brussels Sprout Salad when there’s guests over.
What to Serve with Pomegranate Glazed Salmon
- Easy Mediterranean Salad: Just chopped all the ingredients and pour the lemon vinaigrette dressing and it’s done.
- Mashed Cauliflower recipe: Perfect if you are on Whole30, Paleo or low-carb “diet”.
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower: This is the most flavourful cauliflower recipe you will ever try!
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts: So good and easy to make!
More Fish Recipes to try:
- Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil
- Cajun Salmon with Strawberry Salsa
- Pomegranate Glazed Salmon Recipe
- Foil Baked Salmon Recipe
- Baked Fish
Let’s jump to the recipe and make this delicious 4-Ingredient Pomegranate Glazed Salmon!
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 4 salmon filets
- Pre-heat the oven to 400˚F.
- In a large bowl, pour the pomegranate juice, soy sauce and the garlic. Mix everything well. Add the salmon and cover the bowl with an aluminum foil or plastic wrap. Let it marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Place salmon (skin side down) on a parchment-line baking sheet and bake it for 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium-high heat pour the marinade. Bring to a boil for 3 to 5 min., until thick and syrupy.
- Remove the salmon from the oven after 7 minutes and pour half of the reduced marinade over the salmon. Return the salmon to the oven and bake for more 5-7 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Transfer the salmon to four plates and pour the rest of the marinade sauce over the salmon. Serve it with rice, salad and/or roasted veggies.
- And if you love salmon recipes, I have HERE a list of other delicious salmon recipes for you to try.
- Patting the salmon fillets with a paper towel will help absorb any excess moisture, so the marinade absorbs better into the salmon.
- Do not pack the salmon tightly together, so the hot air in the oven can reach all of the salmon fillets.
- Buy fillets uniform in size so they cook evenly in the oven.
- To store: Put leftover salmon into an airtight glass container and keep for up to 3 days.
- To reheat: Rewarm leftovers in the microwave or eat it chilled.
- To freeze: Freeze in a freezer-safe bag once the salmon fillets have reached room temperature. Freeze for up to 4 months.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
And if you like this 4-Ingredient Pomegranate Glazed Salmon recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.