This Creamy Parmesan Chicken Skillet is ready in just 30 minutes and the Parmesan garlic sauce will make you lick the plate! Mmm.. So good! This will become a new favourite with your family!!
This Creamy Parmesan Chicken Skillet is one of those chicken dishes that you will NEVER forget. I know this first sentence seems exaggerated, but I promise you I’m being so honest. This is the most flavourful chicken I’ve ever tasted and the best part it’s so easy to make. This recipe calls for simple ingredients that you probably have in your kitchen, I mean maybe not the sun-dried tomatoes, but it’s pretty easy to find at any local grocery store.
This recipe is also very gourmet. What I mean about that? I totally feel that you can make this recipe and impress everyone when you have family or friends over because a) looks so pretty on a dish, b) it’s super flavourful since Parmesan, heavy cream and chicken are a match made in heaven and c) it’s easy to follow step by step and you will have more time to spend with your guests.
Why you totally should make this Creamy Parmesan Chicken Skillet recipe?
- It’s gluten-free and low-carb If you are on Whole30 or paleo diet, you can skip the Parmesan and heavy cream and use instead coconut cream.
- It only takes about 30 minutes to be ready on your table. So, if you have busy weeknights this Creamy Parmesan Chicken Skillet recipe is for you.
- You can also make this recipe with your favorite white fish or even shrimp. It tastes delicious.
You can serve this Creamy Parmesan Chicken Skillet Recipe with:
- Cauliflower “Rice”
- Roasted Vegetables
- Green Salads or any other type of salad
- If you are not on Low-carb diet you also can serve it with rice, quinoa, couscous and even pasta.
Want other gluten-free/low-carb chicken recipes? Try these favorites:
- Mediterranean Chicken Skillet
- Sun-Dried Tomato, Spinach, and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- One-Pan Balsamic Glazed Caprese Chicken
- Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast
Creamy Parmesan Chicken Skillet
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 free range organic chicken breasts
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic — minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Fresh parsley — for serving
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Sear until golden for about 3 minutes per side. Set the chicken aside.
In the same skillet, add garlic, thyme, and crushed red pepper flakes and let cook until fragrant for about 1 minute.
Add chicken broth, heavy cream, sun-dried tomatoes, and Parmesan and season with a little bit of salt. Please, be careful with the salt since Parmesan is already salty.
Bring to a simmer, then return chicken to skillet and place the skillet in the over.
Bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked through and gets an internal temperature of 165ºF.
Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
Nutrition InformationAmount per serving (1/4) — Calories: 322, Fat: 30g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Cholesterol: 11mg, Sodium: 588mg, Carbohydrates: 7g, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 4g, Protein: 30g
If you make this recipe, follow @primaverakitchen on Instagram, snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I'd love to see what you're making!
And if you like this Creamy Parmesan Chicken Skillet recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.