Try this Sun-Dried Tomato, Spinach, and Cheese Stuffed Chicken recipe and you’ll never say again that chicken breast recipes are not flavorful.
This chicken is stuffed with sun-dried tomato in oil, spinach, and mozzarella cheese. Then, you sear it in a cast iron skillet and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes. It’s super juicy and delicious!
When this Sun-Dried Tomato, Spinach, and Cheese Stuffed Chicken recipe from RecipeTin Eats showed up on my Pinterest feed, it totally grabbed my attention because it looked very juicy, and flavorful. It is easy to make and at the same time sophisticated and elegant. Wouldn’t it be awesome to serve at a dinner party with friends?
The best part of this recipe is that you can stuff the chicken breast with pretty much anything you want such as olives, another type of cheese (feta, ricotta), kale, bell peppers, onions, and the list goes on and on. So, with all those ingredients, this recipe is seriously satisfying since it’s packed with protein and fibers. On top of that, it’s also gluten-free and low-carb.
I would like to say I used 3 medium chicken breasts. Because of the size of my chicken breasts, I think these Sun Dried Tomato, Spinach, and Cheese Stuffed Chicken breasts feed easily 4 people. But if you cook with smaller chicken breasts, you might want to use 4 chicken breasts.
Then, when the chicken breasts are stuffed, just sear them in a cast iron skillet for about 2 minutes and place the skillet in the oven for 20 minutes or so. And done!
Love this Sun-Dried Tomato, Spinach, and Cheese Stuffed Chicken recipe? Let’s try to make it!
Sun Dried Tomato, Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and cut a pocket into each chicken breast, but don’t cut all the way through.
- Season the chicken with salt and black pepper (inside and out).
- Stuff the chicken breast with chopped sun-dried tomato.
- Stuff the chicken breast with the cheese.
- Stuff the chicken breast with the spinach leaves.
- Using toothpicks, seal the stuffed chicken breast.
- Add chicken and sear it for about 2 minutes just until the chicken gets golden brown.
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Enjoy with spinach salad, rice, quinoa salad, or on its own.
If you make this recipe, follow @primaverakitchen on Instagram, snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I'd love to see what you're making!
And if you like this Sun-Dried Tomato, Spinach, and Cheese Stuffed Chicken recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.