Paleo Flourless Chocolate Torte – You’ll need only 5-ingredients (dark chocolate, eggs, butter, vanilla extract and almond milk) to make this rich, thick, gluten-free and out-of-this-world delicious chocolate torte!
If you are like me, you love chocolate, especially the very dark ones! My favorite chocolate is the 70% dark chocolate that has a very strong and chocolaty flavor. Mm… So good that I never get tired of it! I can eat dark chocolate any time of the day and be happy. So, this Paleo Flourless Chocolate Torte will satisfy your chocolate cravings for sure because it has the most chocolate flavor you will ever find in a cake. I promise!
This cake is delicious but yet healthier than traditional cakes out there because there is no sugar added. In fact, this Paleo Flourless Chocolate Torte is not sweet. Yup, you can have dessert even while on Paleo, like my Paleo Chocolate Pumpkin Cake! If you prefer sweeter desserts, you should use 50% dark chocolate or even milk chocolate bar. But for me 70% chocolate is perfect especially because you will top this cake with sweet fruits.
You won’t even notice the missing all-purpose flour, like my Flourless Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, Flourless Chocolate Chip Brownies, and Low-carb Almond Flour Chocolate Cake. They are absolutely delicious and is perfect if you’re all out of flour in your pantry!
This Paleo Flourless Chocolate Torte is very simple to make (we are talking less than 15 minutes of prep and 30 minutes to bake) that you’ll be impressed how delicious it tastes.
To make it, you just need to melt the chocolate and butter in a microwave, then mix with the beaten eggs and add vanilla extract. Then, you’ll stir everything together until the batter is smooth. After that, you will pour it into the baking pan and bake it for about 30 minutes or so.
The ganache is made by melting the dark chopped chocolate in the microwave and stirring in ¼ cup of almond milk. It can’t get easier than that, right?
Why I love this Paleo Flourless Chocolate Torte recipe? Here are the reasons why:
- The silky-smooth texture.
- The chocolaty flavour.
- It’s mouth-watering.
- It’s gluten-free.
- No sugar added.
Hope you enjoy it and try this recipe! As always thank you for stopping by!
More Chocolate Treat to Try:
- Keto Chocolate Bars Recipe
- Low-carb Almond Flour Chocolate Cake
- Low-Carb Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Low-Carb Raspberry Chocolate Cake
- Almond Cake with Berries Recipe
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
For the Cake:
For the cake:
- First, pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- Grease a 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray or coconut oil.
- Then place a piece of parchment paper on the bottom of the cake pan, leaving an overhang on the sides to lift the cake out when it’s done. Set aside. If you have a removable bottom baking pan you can skip this step.
- Beat the eggs with a stand or electric mixer until they are fluffy and a light yellow color. It will take about 3 to 5 minutes on high speed.
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, melt the butter.
- Then, add the chopped chocolate in the butter bowl and microwave it again for 1 minute. Stir everything all together until the chocolate has completely melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the whipped eggs and stir well until completely combined.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the batter into the 9-inch round cake pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Be sure to not overbake it.
- Remove cake from oven and allow it to cool down before adding the ganache topping.
- Optional: sprinkle on some powdered sugar (you can use this natural sweetener powdered sugar) and fresh strawberries.
For the Ganache:
- While the cake is in the oven, make the chocolate frosting.
- In a heatproof bowl, add dark chocolate over simmering water.
- When the chocolate has started to melt, add the almond milk and mix well until all is combined and smooth.
- Allow the chocolate frosting to cool before icing the cake.
- Spread the frosting chocolate over the top. Enjoy!
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
And if you like this recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.