These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars are made with high-quality ingredients like organic peanut butter, wholewheat flour, oatmeal, and coconut milk. Enjoy!
Today I’m sharing another sweet, healthy, and delicious treat recipe for you to enjoy during your snack time with a cup of coffee or a cup of tea. I’ve got to be honest with you guys, I am not a coffee girl by any means. So, I love to have these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip bars with a delicious and warm lemon tea. Yummy!
This recipe is very easy to make and I bet you have all the ingredients on hand. Who doesn’t have peanut butter and oatmeal in their pantries? That is why I love this peanut butter bars recipe. You can’t have any excuse not to make it since you have all the ingredients and it is so simple to put together, just like my Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars, Keto Chocolate Bars, and Peanut Butter Cookies.
What makes these bars even better is the quality of the ingredients. I chose organic chunky peanut butter, whole-wheat flour (because we all need extra fiber, right?), coconut milk for the healthier fat, natural sweetener, and 70% cacao chocolate chip for even more chocolaty goodness. These chocolate chips are not only delicious but also healthier because you are actually eating chocolate, not just sugar! 🙂
So, I hope you get excited and try these delicious and crunchy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars today in your kitchen.
For more quick and healthy dessert recipes, visit my Healthy Desserts and Skinny Brownies and Bars Pinterest boards! There, you’ll find recipes like my Low-carb No Bake Chocolate Strawberry Bars and Low-Carb No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars.
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the peanut butter and the raw sugar. Add vanilla and coconut milk. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to the creamy mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Press the dough firmly into a greased 9x9” baking dish.
- Bake for about 17-20 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into squares.
- Save a few chocolate chips to press on top of the batter before baking so you get bars with melt chocolate on the top!
- You can use any type of chocolate chips you like from milk chocolate to semi sweet to dark chocolate chips.
- To check if the bars are set, use a toothpick and poke into the middle of the pan and if the toothpick comes out clean then it’s done. If there is batter clinging to your toothpick, then it’s not ready and needs to bake for longer.
- To store: These peanut butter chocolate chip bars last for 5 days when stored in an airtight container at room temperature.
- To freeze: Wrap the bars tightly in plastic wrap and transfer them to a freezer safe container and freeze them for up to 3 months.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
So, I hope you enjoy this recipe and try to make some in your own kitchen today. If you like this recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.
More Sweet treats for you
These super soft Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies are crazy thick and delicious.
These Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Cookies really deserve your time and attention!!
These super fudgy Flourless Chocolate Chip Brownies couldn’t be simpler and taste AWESOME!