This easy Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower is a perfect low-carb side dish for any occasion. It’s well-seasoned with garlic, black pepper, paprika, and Parmesan. I’m sure this will become one of your favourite cauliflower recipes to make.
Cauliflower is a great veggie to have as a side dish if you’re on a low-carb diet. It has a very similar texture to potatoes but without all the carbs that our bodies don’t like. It’s also full of vitamin C.
You may think that cauliflower is very plain on its own. But it’s super versatile, which means you can prepare and season it the way you enjoy! I really love roasted cauliflower and cauliflower rice in a salad.
Baked cauliflower goes well with Parmesan cheese and pretty much all spices you want to use such as curry, cumin, coriander, and of course, paprika. Also, cauliflower goes along with any type of meat.
This is also the perfect side dish for the holidays. This one’s definitely on my holiday dinner menu also with my Parmesan Lemon Asparagus Skillet, Roasted Parmesan Green Beans, to go with my turkey or Creamy Parmesan Chicken Skillet and Spicy Chicken with Cauliflower Rice. I love a variety so everyone on different diets can enjoy their meal fully!
Roasted Cauliflower Recipe:
One of the best ways to make cauliflower is to roast it. Then, you have the chance to use garlic, olive oil, paprika, and Parmesan, which brings this “not very flavourful” vegetable to a whole other level.
However, when you roast cauliflower, you need to spread the florets out into a single layer on the roasting pan. Otherwise, they’ll probably become soggy, and that is the last thing you want to happen to your roasted cauliflower.
Also, you can’t roast it more than 30 minutes. This Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower will probably be ready in 25 minutes or when the top is lightly brown. You’ll know if your cauliflower is cooked using a fork to test for doneness. It should easily pierce the cauliflower.
This Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower recipe is so good that even the picky eaters will ask for more. Believe me! And before serving this roasted cauliflower recipe, don’t forget to sprinkle more Parmesan cheese on top because you know cheese always adds so much more flavor to any dish. Hope you enjoy it!
More Roasted Cauliflower Recipe to Try:
- Creamy Whole30 Mashed Cauliflower: It’s made with ghee and homemade mayo. So good! It’s also low-carb, paleo, and gluten-free.
- Spicy Roasted Cauliflower: An easy, quick, and delicious side dish that only requires a few spices.
More Cauliflower Recipes to Try:
- Cauliflower “Rice” Tabbouleh Salad Recipe
- Perfect Mashed Cauliflower Recipe
- Roasted Butternut Squash Cauliflower Salad
- Easy One-Pot Cauliflower Curry Recipe
- Sun-dried Tomato Pesto Cauliflower Salad
- Mediterranean Cauliflower Salad
- Cauliflower Potato Salad Recipe
- Low-Carb Turkey Meatballs with Mashed Cauliflower
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a large bowl, add cauliflower florets, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and paprika. Mix everything well to combine.
- Transfer everything to the prepared baking sheet. The florets should be in a single layer.
- Bake the cauliflower for 15 minutes.
- Turn the florets to the other side, sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, and bake 15 more minutes.
- Serve in a casserole and garnish with parsley.
If you make this recipe, follow @primaverakitchen on Instagram, snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I'd love to see what you're making!
If you like this Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower Recipe recipe, please share it with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter, and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipe updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.