This easy Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower is a perfect low-carb side dish for any occasion. It’s well seasoned with garlic, black pepper, paprika, and parmesan.
Cauliflower is a great veggie to have as a side dish if you’re on a low-carb diet. it has a very similar texture to potatoes, but without all the carbs that our bodies don’t like. It’s also full of vitamin C.
You may think it’s very plain on its own. But it’s super versatile, which means you can prepare and season it the way you enjoy!
It goes well with parmesan cheese and pretty much all spices you want to cook/bake such as curry, cumin, coriander, and of course, paprika. Also, cauliflower goes along with any type of meat.
One of the best ways to make cauliflower is to roast it. Then, you have the chance to use garlic, olive oil, paprika, and parmesan, which brings this “not very flavourful” vegetable to a whole other level. However, when you roast the cauliflower, you need to spread the florets out into a single layer on the roasting pan. Otherwise, they’ll probably become soggy and it’s the last thing you want to happen to your Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower.
Also, you can’t roast it more than 30 minutes. This Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower will probably be ready in 25 minutes or until the top is lightly brown. You’ll know if your cauliflower is cooked using a fork to test for doneness. It should easily pierce the cauliflower.
This Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower recipe is so good that even the picky eaters will ask for more. Believe me! And before serving this delicious side dish, don’t forget to sprinkle more parmesan cheese on top because you know cheese always adds so much more flavor to any dish. Hope you enjoy it!
More Healthy Side Dishes to Try This Thanksgiving:
- Creamy Whole30 Mashed Cauliflower: It’s made with ghee and homemade mayo. So good! It’s also low-carb, paleo and gluten-free.
- Spicy Roasted Cauliflower: Easy, quick and delicious side dish that only requires few spices to make it.
- Roasted Butternut Squash Mash: It’s a delicious, rich, and healthy mash made with roasted butternut squash, roasted garlic and cayenne pepper.
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts: This delicious side dish made with lemon, parmesan, olive oil, and lots of garlic. So easy, quick and yummy!
- Crispy Roasted Green Beans: You’ll love this quick and delicious vegetable side dish that adds color and nutritious to your table!
- Easy roasted acorn squash recipe: Simple Fall side dish. It’s made of acorn squash, and a sprinkling of spices.
Watch Below How to Make This Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower.
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add cauliflower florets, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and paprika and mix everything well to combine.
- Transfer everything to the prepared baking sheet. The florets should be in a single layer.
- Bake the cauliflower for 15 minutes.
- Turn the florets to the other side, sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and bake 15 more minutes.
- Serve in a casserole and garnish with parsley.
Nutrition InformationAmount per serving (1/4) — Calories: 181, Fat: 9.4g, Saturated Fat: 4.3g, Cholesterol: 19mg, Sodium: 364mg, Carbohydrates: 12.2g, Fiber: 5.5g, Sugar: 5.1g, Protein: 11.9g
If you make this recipe, please don't forget to snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I really want to see!
If you like this Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower Recipe recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.