This Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil recipe is an ultra-easy and a flavoutful dinner to make during your busy weeknights. It’s ready in less than 30 minutes and it’s delicious with salads and roasted veggies.
I hope you all had a wonderful first week of spring! I have be honest since I’m in Canada the weather hasn’t fully felt like spring yet, but I hope it’ll soon and I’m already enjoying the longer days! For me the best part of spring and summer is the bright and sunny days. I really don’t like when the days are cloudy and dark. So I’m very excited for the new season!
Anyways, let’s forget about the weather and talk about the easiest tin foil dinner you’ll ever make! Before I had my baby, I didn’t mind spending a lot of time in the kitchen cooking.
But, now this is the last thing that I want to do. I rather have my extra time enjoying my family. So, recipes that are baked right in the foil it’s great. Why? Because it makes clean-up a breeze.
And if you are like me that hates to leave dirty dishes to do the next day, this Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil recipe is definitely for you.
This salmon in foil is also a great dinner option if you need to make something very quick. It’s ready in less than 25 minutes and you probably have all the ingredients in your pantry.
The longest thing you need to do is to melt the butter, mince the garlic and squeeze the lemon juice. When it’s done, you just need to whisk everything together, pour over the salmon, season with salt, black pepper, oregano and red pepper flakes, fold the sides of the foil over the salmon and bake it. Easy peazy!
Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil
This Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil is an ultra-easy and a flavourful dinner to make during your busy weeknights. It’s ready in less than 30 minutes and it’s delicious with salads and roasted veggies.
- 1 ¼ pound salmon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil. The piece of foil should be big enough to fold over and seal the fish.
- In a small bowl, add lemon juice, garlic and melted butter. Whisk everything together.
- Place salmon onto prepared baking sheet.
- Pour the butter mixture over the salmon.
- Season with salt, pepper, oregano, and red pepper flakes.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon. Make sure it is well sealed so the sauce does not leak.
- Place into oven and bake until cooked for about 15-20 minutes.
- Open the foil and broil the fish for 2-3 minutes. Please, be careful to not burn the fish.
- Remove from oven and garnish it with parsley.
- Serve it with veggies, salad, rice or quinoa.
Adapted from Little Spice Jar.
If you make this recipe, please don't forget to snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I really want to see!
Products Featured in this Recipe:
(may include affiliate links)
If you like this Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.
More Salmon Recipes: