This easy and elegant gluten-free Garlic Panko Salmon recipe has a delicious and flavorful crunchy Panko crust with a moist and tender salmon center.
I just came from my yoga class and my body is sore… hahahha! It has been almost three weeks since practicing because I just wasn’t in a mood. Since I came back from Brazil, I wasn’t very excited to exercise, although I know it is really important and I shouldn’t have put it off. Now, that I am back to my yoga class I am feeling the consequences of not exercising daily. But that’s fine. This is not a big deal. Now that I am back, this soreness will soon disappear and I will enjoy more my classes.
I love my yoga instructor … she is a very sweet, kind, and wise woman. During the class, she is always saying things that make me feel calmer, more peaceful, and happier too. It is great when you have the privilege to reserve one hour of your day to take care of your body, mind, and soul. I really recommend yoga to everyone because the benefits are endless.
Now, let’s talk about this delicious Garlic Panko Salmon recipe because you deserve to know how crispy, crunchy, and tasty it was. Salmon is such a flavorful fish that even if we can eat raw, it tastes amazing. But it can taste even better when you cook with few special ingredients like garlic, mustard, and panko to get the crunchy aspect. The panko topping is really good. This salmon recipe is very simple with basic ingredients but results in 5-star quality salmon. This is a great, quick, easy, and healthy recipe that I will surely make again.
Garlic Panko Salmon Recipe
- Preheat oven to 440 F degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix very well Dijon, honey, and garlic using a small whisk.
- Place salmon filets skin side down in a greased baking dish and spoon mustard mixture over each piece of fish.
- Bake for about 13-15 minutes until salmon has cooked through.
- While salmon is cooking, in another bowl, toss together panko breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- In a skillet, heat olive over medium heat.
- Sauté until lightly toasted. Set aside.
- When it is time to serve, just need to transfer the salmon filets to a serving dish and top with garlic panko crumbs.
- Serve warm with lemon wedges if desired.
If you make this recipe, follow @primaverakitchen on Instagram, snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I'd love to see what you're making!
So, I hope you enjoy this Galic Panko Salmon recipe and try to make some in your own kitchen today. If you like this recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.
Looking for more salmon recipes?
What about this flavourful Maple-Mustard Salmon Recipes?