This easy and elegant gluten-free Garlic Panko Salmon recipe has a delicious and flavorful crunchy Panko crust with a moist and tender salmon center.
I just came from my yoga class and my body is sore… hahahha! It has been almost three weeks since practicing because I just wasn’t in a mood. Since I came back from Brazil, I wasn’t very excited to exercise, although I know it is really important and I shouldn’t have put it off. Now, that I am back to my yoga class I am feeling the consequences of not exercising daily. But that’s fine. This is not a big deal. Now that I am back, this soreness will soon disappear and I will enjoy more my classes.
I love my yoga instructor … she is a very sweet, kind, and wise woman. During the class, she is always saying things that make me feel calmer, more peaceful, and happier too. It is great when you have the privilege to reserve one hour of your day to take care of your body, mind, and soul. I really recommend yoga to everyone because the benefits are endless. Anyways, on my way back from yoga, I picked up more panko because I used up our last bit making this Roasted Green beans with Garlic Panko. And now with a ton on hand, I wanted to experiment with some salmon!
Salmon is one of my favourite fishes. I make it so often, like my Easy Salmon Salad Recipe, Salmon Chopped Salad Recipe, and Easy Chopped Salmon Salad.
Now, let’s talk about this delicious Garlic Panko Salmon recipe because you deserve to know how crispy, crunchy, and tasty it was. Salmon is such a flavorful fish that even if we can eat raw, it tastes amazing. But it can taste even better when you cook with few special ingredients like garlic, mustard, and panko to get the crunchy aspect. The panko topping is really good. This salmon recipe is very simple with basic ingredients but results in 5-star quality salmon. This is a great, quick, easy, and healthy recipe that I will surely make again. Want a side dish to go with this? Try my Cheesy Broccoli-Cauliflower Bake Recipe!
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
- Preheat oven to 440 F degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix very well Dijon, honey, and garlic using a small whisk.
- Place salmon filets skin side down in a greased baking dish and spoon mustard mixture over each piece of fish.
- Bake for about 13-15 minutes until salmon has cooked through.
- While salmon is cooking, in another bowl, toss together panko breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- In a skillet, heat olive over medium heat.
- Sauté until lightly toasted. Set aside.
- When it is time to serve, just need to transfer the salmon filets to a serving dish and top with garlic panko crumbs.
- Serve warm with lemon wedges if desired.
- Patting the salmon fillets with a paper towel will help absorb any excess moisture so fish will roast and not steam in the oven.
- Buy fillets uniform in size so they cook evenly.
- Avoid placing the salmon too close together, so the hot air in the oven can circulate between each fillet.
- To store: Put leftover garlic panko salmon into an airtight glass container and keep for up to 3 days.
- To reheat: Rewarm leftovers in the microwave.
- To freeze: Freeze in a freezer-safe bag once the salmon fillets have reached room temperature. Freeze for up to 4 months.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
So, I hope you enjoy this Galic Panko Salmon recipe and try to make some in your own kitchen today. If you like this recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.
Looking for more salmon recipes?
What about this flavourful Maple-Mustard Salmon Recipes?