Enjoy this Easy Mediterranean Chopped Salad made with red onions, black olives, lettuces, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese and light lemon dressing!
In one week my husband, Thomas and I are going to be in UK for two weeks. We’re so excited for our vacation. We can’t wait to visit popular attractions like Tower of London, Windsor Castle, Shakespeare’s Globe, the Thames River Cruise and much more. We’re also going to Ireland and Scotland. I’ve always wanted to go there and finally this is the time! I’m absolutely sure we’re going have a great time!
I know Thomas is only 16 months and for so many people he’s so young for international travel. But we’ve been traveling outside of Canada with him since he was 4 months old. We went to Brazil, then Argentina, Uruguay and also USA. So, he’s very used to planes and long trips and lucky me he normally behaves very well 🙏.
And since I’m going to be on vacation for 2 weeks I’ve been cooking a lot because I won’t stop posting healthy recipes for you, my friends. If you follow me on Instagram you should watch some sneak peek of the upcoming recipes. I’m always posting little videos of what I’m making in my kitchen. So, don’t forget to check them out 😉
One of the recipes I posted on my Instagram stories was this Easy Chopped Mediterranean Salad. Isn’t that GORGEOUS?! This is my husband’s favorite salad in the world. He loves the combo of feta, red onions, black olives and cucumber.
I think it’s difficult to find someone who doesn’t like this Mediterranean flavors, right? It’s very easy to make. You just have to chop all the ingredients and make the dressing, which is very fresh and brings even more flavor to this Easy Mediterranean Salad. This is the perfect time of the year to make this salad with some type of protein like salmon, chicken and even beef.
Easy Mediterranean Chopped Salad
FOR THE SALAD
- 4-6 cups lettuces — chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes — cut in half
- ½ medium red onions — diced
- 1 cup cucumber — chopped
- 1 cup Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup feta cheese — chopped
- fresh parsley — chopped
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic — minced
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, add all the ingredients for the salad.
- In a mason jar, pour the freshly squeezed lemon juice and olive oil. Add salt, pepper, garlic and whisk everything together. Continue to whisk while streaming in the olive oil. Taste to check the seasoning.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.
- Top with feta cheese and parsley. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, please don't forget to snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I really want to see!
And if you like this Easy Mediterranean Chopped Salad recipe, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.