Enjoy this delicious Easy Mediterranean Salad made with cherry tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, sun-dried tomatoes, and red onions. It’s a great option for summer lunches.
Now that the temperature is so warm in North American, it is time to have dinner parties outside and enjoy the outdoors. One of the dishes that really screams summer is a good and delicious bowl of salad, don’t you agree? It is flavourful and lighter than other meals.
If you are like me, you probably love salad of any kind and eat them all year long, not only during the summer. I love salads that have seafood, such as Avocado Tuna Salad, Salmon Chopped Salad, and Shrimp Avocado Tomato Salad. Mm… They are so good, super simple to make, and packed with good protein. Also, the salads with chicken are great and delicious, such as Pesto Chicken Salad and Chimichurri Chicken Chopped Salad.
But I have to say that this Easy Mediterranean Salad is one of my favourite salads because it has all the veggies I love like cucumbers, red onions, tomatoes, and bell peppers. On top of this, the dressing is made with olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic and is very easy to make and goes really well with all these yummy ingredients.
I also love this Easy Mediterranean Salad because of the sun-dried tomatoes since it adds lots of flavour. Sun-dried tomatoes are also good for your health. Why? They have lots of antioxidants, vitamins, and good-for-you minerals. But when I buy my sun-dried tomatoes, I always choose the ones that are packed in extra virgin olive oil since this oil is good for you. Some brands sell sun-dried tomatoes with unhealthy vegetable oils, which are loaded with trans fat and various industrial chemicals. So, buy sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil like this one. You can buy it easily on Amazon.
Other easy Mediterranean salads and dishes to try:
- Mediterranean Cauliflower Salad
- Easy Mediterranean Chopped Salad
- Mediterranean Chicken Skillet
- One-Pan Mediterranean Roast Chicken
- Mediterranean Mashed Potatoes recipe
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
Although I think this Easy Mediterranean Salad is perfect as it is, you can certainly have it with a delicious salmon or chicken to include more protein. Keep in mind that you already include feta cheese, which has protein. This is a perfect salad to enjoy during summer dinners or lunches outside. I really think you should give this salad a try. I promise you won’t regret it! 😉
More delicious salad recipes to try:
- Super Easy Avocado Cucumber Tuna Salad: This recipe is light, flavourful, and creamy because of the avocados. And, the lemon dressing is super fresh!
- Mediterranean Cauliflower Salad: Loaded with fresh summer veggies, this recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and perfect for a low-carb diet.
- Easy Mediterranean Chopped Salad: Another refreshing veggie salad made with red onions, black olives, lettuce, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, and a light lemon dressing!
See below for how to make this Easy Mediterranean Salad Recipe:
Easy Mediterranean Salad
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes - diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper - diced
- 1 cup red onions - sliced
- ½ cup black olives - sliced
- 1 medium cucumber - diced
- 3 tablespoons feta cheese - crumbled (omit if you are following whole30)
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes - julienne cut
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic - minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley - chopped
- In a large bowl, toss together the cherry tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, red onions, black olives, cucumber, feta cheese, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad mixture, and toss.
- Top with fresh parsley
If you make this recipe, follow @primaverakitchen on Instagram, snap a photo and hashtag it #primaverakitchen. I'd love to see what you're making!
If you like this Easy Mediterranean Salad recipe, please share it with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter, and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipe updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.