No idea about what to make for lunch and dinner? No problem. These 15 Easy Whole30 Meal-Prep Recipes will make your life in the kitchen so much easier!
In my personal option, it’s very hard to keep eating healthy when your life is crazy busy with lots of things going on. I mean, when we’re really busy at work because of an important project deadline, or when we’re being a participative parent with our kid’s activities (school, extra curriculum obligations, sports and so on), or even dealing with complicated personal stuff, the last thing that we think about is cooking healthy food to fuel our body and soul. Even though we all know that eating healthy helps us to be more active, productive, healthy and healthy.
That’s why I’m a huge fan of meal-prepping cause it helps me eat better even though I have no time at all to cook. When you don’t have time to cook, you usually just go with the most convenient option and this option is normally junk, fast-food, takeout, or one of those frozen meals you can put in the microwave which is full of sodium and God knows what else.
So, I’ve selected a list of 15 Easy Whole30 Meal-prep Recipes that will help you to make a better choice for your health next time you’ll have a crazy week or month ahead. You can make these recipes in an hour on Sunday and have all your lunches and dinners ready to go during the week. And the best part you will be sure to eat healthy foods that nourishes your body and mind.
But before you go to check out all these 15 Easy Whole30 Meal-prep Recipes make sure to use good quality meal-prep containers to store your food. Containers that haveleakproof lids to avoid spills, which are made with a good quality glass to avoid breaking easily, that are safe to use in the microwave and that have freezer-safe tempered glass too. Also, buy different size containers because it will help to stack them easily and take up less space.
2. Spicy Salmon Vegetable Meal-Prep Bowls: They are loaded with veggies, baked spicy salmon and nutrients. Definitely a great recipe to bring to work or prep for weeknight dinners!
3. Spicy Chicken Meal-Prep Bowls: Plan ahead for the week with these whole30, paleo-friendly, gluten-free, and low-carb recipe, packed with spicy chicken, roasted green beans, broccoli, and mashed cauliflower. This recipe is low-carb too.
4. One-Sheet Pan Shrimp with Cherry Tomatoes and Asparagus: Be amazed how only 5 ingredients can make a healthy meal-prep for your whole week. This recipe is low-carb too.
5. Ground Turkey Skillet with Green Beans: Love this recipe because it’s also low-carb and you only need 4 ingredients to make this recipe. You can serve is with cauliflower mashed or cauliflower rice.
6. Sweet Potato Chicken Kale Skillet: Sweet Potato + chicken + bacon = Heaven
7. Asparagus Sweet Potato Chicken Skillet: You only need 30 minutes to make this delicious recipes. It’s good in the fridge for about 6 days.
8. Mushroom Cauliflower Rice Skillet: It’s a delicious whole30 and vegan/vegetarian main dish that is perfect as meal-prep too. And, it’s done in only 20 minutes. This recipe is low-carb too.
9. Chimichurri Shrimp Broccoli Skillet: This recipe is super flavorful because of the Chimichurri sauce and it’s ready in less than 15 minutes since broccoli and shrimp cook very fast. Serve it with cauliflower rice, mashed cauliflower or also roasted veggies. This recipe is low-carb too.
10. Garlic Shrimp Asparagus Skillet recipe: that is low-carb, gluten-free, Whole30 and paleo friendly! Perfect for busy weeknight since this one-pan meal will be ready in 20 minutes or so.
11. Chimichurri Chicken Green Beans Skillet: I cannot express with words how much my family and I loved this recipe. It’s far from boring and this sauce is just heaven. Great as leftovers and serve it cauliflower rice, mashed cauliflower and roasted veggies!
12. Slow Cooker Chicken and Sweet Potato: Only requires 6 ingredients, 10 minutes to prep and it is a healthy, and easy meal-prep recipe for during the week!
13. Ground Beef Veggie Skillet Recipe: It’s made with onions, bell pepper, zucchini, asparagus, and, of course, ground beef. From start to finish, it can be ready in 30 mins. It’s also low-carb. But please don’t add feta cheese on top to become Whole30.
14. Sweet Potato, Kale and Shrimp Skillet: Super easy to make and it’s great as leftovers. So good!
15. Shrimp Vegetable Skillet recipe: Love veggies? So, this meal is perfect for you.
And if you like this 15 Easy Whole30 Meal-Prep Recipes, please share with your friends and family. Do you want to taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by.