These 15 Energy-boosting Breakfast Smoothie recipes are perfect for your plans to stay healthy all year long. There are lots of recipes that are low-carb and keto and others are vegan. All these recipes are filling and of course very satisfying!!
I’ve been sharing with you lots of low-carb smoothie recipes lately and we are all enjoying them so much. I’m very happy that you guys love these weight loss smoothies because it’s definitely a great way to start your day!
Smoothies are great because you’re having a healthy “meal”, which means having more greens, fruits, protein and vegetables and less processed food.
So, today I’m sharing with you my favorite smoothie recipes from my site to help you to find everything in one place. So, here I am. These smoothies are full of nutrients that you need to treat your body better than ever.
Also they are very delicious, dairy-free, gluten-free, and made with four or five ingredients only. They are easy and quick to make and definitely a great breakfast option for your busy days.
Hope you all enjoy these healthy and tasty recipes!
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
Blenders I Recommend to Make Smoothies:
Before we dive in into the delicious recipes I want to share with you my favorite blenders.
NutriBullet – You will need a good blender to make a good smoothie. Why? Because it’s important to have a blender that can crush ice into a drinkable slush and cut through frozen fruits, veggies, nut and seeds well. The NutriBullet does exactly that and even more. I use this high-speed blender almost everyday to make my green smoothies. I love this one because it’s more powerful than the original and it’s also easy to clean.
Vitamix High Speed Blender – Another one that I love is my Vitamix. It’s one of my favourite tools in the kitchen because I can make a lot of different recipes with it. I make smoothies, my low-carb blueberry muffins, my mashed cauliflower and lots of soups with it. It’s also make sauces, spreads and digs. I love it so much and really recommend it.
My favorite protein powders:
- Perfect Keto – I love this one cause it’s gluten-free, dairy-free and it uses ONLY clean ingredients. There ins’t any junk fillers. It’s absolutely perfect!
- Vega Sport Premium Protein – This is a great option if you prefer vegan protein powder. It”s dairy-free, but this is not keto friendly.
- Vega Protein & Greens Vanilla – Another great option for vegan protein and there is no soy. The flavour is good too. This is not keto friendly.
- Soy protein powder – This one is great because it helps to build bone mass and is particularly helpful in older adults.
Low-Carb Breakfast Smoothie Recipes
- Low Carb Green Smoothie Recipe – The most popular smoothie recipe on my site and I know why! This tastes so good and provides healthy fats, lots of protein and fiber too.
- Low Carb Raspberry Smoothie – Healthy, sugar free and DELICIOUS!
- Low Carb Chocolate Smoothie – Love everything with chocolate? You just found your favorite smoothie! It’s sugar-free too!!
- Keto Avocado Green Smoothie – It’s packed with protein and healthy fats and is easy to make and transport.
- Pomegranate Green Smoothie – The tart flavor of pomegranates balanced with the smooth texture of avocado and the healthy boost of spinach.
Vegan and Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie Recipes
- Mango Green Smoothie – Mongo is definitely the star here. Yum!!!
- Cherry Pineapple Smoothie – This is delicious and perfect for summer with all the juicy cherries!!
- Peach Green Smoothie – You now have a great recipe to make with peaches. So good!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie – This is such a treat and yet healthy for you!
- Pineapple Green Smoothie – One of my favorite smoothie recipes. If you love pineapple this recipe is for you. Amazing!!
- Peach Carrot Smoothie – You’ll be pleasantly surprised how good is this combo: carrot and peach!
- Strawberry Papaya Smoothie – Love papaya and strawberry? This combo is heavenly good and I’m sure you’ll love it.
- Spicy Pineapple Peach Smoothie – Spicy, flavourful and yummy! It’s made with nutmeg and cinnamon. So good!
- Pineapple Mango Mint Smoothie – This is such a mouthwatering.
- Super Energy Cranberry Apple Smoothie – Have you made a cranberry and apple smoothie? Not yet? Oh please try it! The flavour is AMAZING!
Please, if you recreate these recipes, please take a picture and tag @primaverakitchen and #primaverakitchen on Instagram! I would love to see your version. Thanks a lot.
If you like these recipes, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates. As always, you are really appreciated for stopping by.
Leave a Comment