10 Healthy Brunch Recipes for Mother’s Day – Treat your Mom on her special day with a delicious and healthy brunch. Use these 10 recipes to create a relaxing brunch for Mother’s Day without taking so much time cooking.
I really hope your Saturday has gotten off to a wonderful start! Spring is here, so let’s enjoy the gorgeous weather. This week the trees in the court of my building are blossoming. They are starting to have some green and small leaves, which makes me so happy because it is a sign that summer is right at the corner!! I love May for two reasons: the flowers and leaves are starting to come out again and because we celebrate Mother’s Day.
If you read this blog often you know that I live in Canada and my family lives in Brazil, so it’s been about 5 years that I haven’t spent Mother’s day with my mom. But the internet always helps us to keep in touch. Unfortunately I won’t be able to make a delicious brunch for my mom, but if you have the privilege to be with your mom tomorrow I bet she would love each and every one of these recipes I selected. These recipes are delicious, healthy and very easy to make. Let’s celebrate this special day cooking and eating flavourful and nutritious food.
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there. I hope you have a beautiful and wonderful day and know that you are loved by those you took your precious time to care for. And remember that we (children) love you every day of the year.
Since my mom doesn’t speak English here is a Portuguese message just for her: Mãe, obrigada por todo o amor, dedicação e apoio de sempre. Não conseguiria realizar meus grande sonhos se não fosse por você. Jamais conseguirei expressar em palavras o tamanho da minha gratidão. Te amo muito 😉
1. Almond Butter Waffles – They are made with almond butter and dark chocolate chips for a delicious and healthy weekend breakfast!
2. Peanut Butter Pancakes – These delicious pancakes are made with oatmeal flour & coconut milk. This is definitely a delicious gluten free and flavourful recipe to show your love for your mom.
3. Baked Eggs with Veggies – If your mom is a egg lover, she will love this recipe. It is loaded with veggies such as turnip, sweet potato and zucchini and homemade tomato sauce.
4. Lentil Deviled Eggs – This recipe is a healthy and nutritious version of the traditional deviled eggs because it is made with a creamy pureed lentil. They are packed with protein and the mustard brings this recipe to a different level.
5. Strawberry Coconut Pudding – This chia pudding is creamy, rich and naturally sweetened! It is made with chia, coconut milk and strawberry! Gluten-free and dairy-free!
6. Kiwi Pineapple Parfait – Surprise your mom with this beautiful parfait. You will need only 6 ingredients.
7. Green Juice – Your mom would love this green juice made with celery, cucumber, lemon, and green apples. This is definitely a great way to start the day.
8. Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie – This smoothie is vegan, gluten-free, creamy, thick, rich, delicious and packed with protein.
9. Arugula Blackberry Salad – This is the perfect low-carb side dish for your Mother’s Day brunch.
10. Easy Quick Quinoa Salad – This salad is tossed in a homemade vinaigrette dressing, loaded with beans, red onions, pepper and parsley! This salad will leave your mom fulfilled and very satisfied.
Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there have a blessed day! If you like this recipe collection, please share with your friends and family. Do you wanna taste more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Primavera Kitchen on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for all delicious recipes updates.