Looking for quick and easy gluten free dinner recipes to make for tonight? Try these recipes. Full of flavour and all gluten free, this round up of recipes will help you get dinner on the table ASAP!
Weeknight dinners can really sneak up on us sometimes. Between after school activities and running errands, it feels like in a blink of an eye, it’s dinner time! With busy weeknights like these, I always have a running list of quick dinners that I can throw together.
Here are 50 of my favourite gluten free dinners recipes that take 30 minutes or less to put together. They are perfect for someone who has gluten intolerance and you’ll find some vegan and dairy-free recipes too.
A trick I have when I’m in a rush is to use quick cooking proteins such as salmon or shrimp. When that’s not possible and I only have chicken on hand, I cut them up into small bite sized pieces so the cook time goes down. You’ll see down below how to make your dinners quickly with these tips.
We also have a couple of Instant Pot recipes as well where you can just toss all your ingredients in, press a button, and have dinner ready in a jiffy. But not to worry, if you don’t have a pressure cooker, there are plenty of other gluten-free recipes in this list of gluten free dinner recipes to choose from.
Even if you’re not on gluten-free diets, these dinners will impress. They’re family friendly, dinner party friendly, and most importantly, they’re fast. Also, they are loaded with veggies such as cauliflower rice, red onions, bell pepper, fresh herbs and the list goes on and on.
Are These Dinners Meal Prep Friendly?
These gluten-free dinner recipes are all meal prep friendly and they all have amazing flavor! Each post will have a section where it shares with you how to meal prep the recipe. If there isn’t, let me know in the comments and I’ll update that! In general, most of these recipes can be meal prepped for up to 4-5 days.
Subscribe for new recipes & a free e-cookbook
Be sure to store them in an airtight container and if there’s a dressing for a salad, store it separately to keep the salad fresh.
What Sides to Serve with These Gluten-Free Dinners
Looking for some side dishes to go along these delicious gluten-free dinner recipes? Try my avocado tomatoes salad, Creamy Savory Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Healthier Green Bean Casserole Recipe, Brussels Sprouts Casserole Recipe, Garlic Butter Sautéed Zucchini, Rice Recipe, Garlic Butter Green Beans Recipe, or my Roasted Butternut Squash Recipe.
What Gluten Free Desserts to Serve with Dinner
Looking for gluten free desserts to go alongside dinner? Here are some of my favourite desserts: Low-Carb Raspberry Chocolate Cake, Low-carb Cranberry Thumbprint Cookies, Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chia Seed Pudding Recipe, Chocolate Almond Biscotti Cookies, Keto Chocolate Bars Recipe, Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread, Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins, or Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Gluten free Dinner Recipe
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pound raw shrimp peel and deveined with tail on
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup white onions chopped
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup asparagus the spears should be cut at a diagonal in 2-3-inch pieces
- 1 cup zucchini diced
- freshly chopped parsley for garnishing
- 1 recipe cauliflower rice for meal prepping
- In a small bowl, add the onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper. Mix together to combine.
- In a large bowl, add the shrimp and the spice mixture. Mix everything well to combine.
- In a cast iron skillet, add the olive oil over medium heat. Add the shrimp, and cook for about 1-2 minutes per side or until they are pink and cooked through. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, white onions, and red bell peppers. Cook for about 4 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add the chicken broth and asparagus. Put the lid on the skillet, and cook for only 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the zucchini, put the lid back on, and cook for 3 minutes more.
- Return the shrimp to the skillet. Cook for 30 seconds or 1 minute to warm them. Garnish with parsley.
- MEAL PREPPING: Place an even amount of cauliflower rice into 4 different glass containers. Divide the shrimp vegetable skillet recipe into 4 portions. Cover with the lid, and place in the fridge for up 4 days. Heat in the microwave for about 2 minutes.
- Serve this recipe over cauliflower rice or mashed cauliflower, or if you aren’t on a low-carb diet, serve it with traditional rice or mashed potatoes.
- Make sure to wash all the vegetables before using them.
- Cook in batches if your skillet is small.
- To store: Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- To reheat: You can microwave leftovers or reheat on the stovetop.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.